• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay at the Hilton Chicago - Your Ultimate Comfort and Convenience

" I'm registered at the Hilton Chicago.Hyatt McKormick. Stay there every year! :)Hyatt McCormick...if I can ever finish my reservation. I keep getting an error message that sends me back to the main reservation page.Hilton Chicago for us too! Gotta love those double bathrooms!
ilovpc said:
I found out today that I will be staying at this hotel (Hotel 71) with my cluster. Woohoo!!! Firt time going to conference and I am very excited!!!

I was looking at that one too. It looks super nice and a georgeous walk to the Hyatt

1PamperedMommy said:
I need to stay somewhere that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I'm bringing my hubby and 2 youngsters. Any ideas? I'd like to be close but I am new to the business and DO NOT make the kind of money needed to stay at Sheraton or Embassy. I'm doing a lot of research...Entertainment Book, Hotwire, and Travelocity but if you guys out there have any tips, I'd appreciate it :blushing:

Inn of Chicago I found was .3 miles from one of the hotels on Ohio. My director said it was an good location. So I am staying there an it is 96 a night. Parking is 36 a night but beats 200 plus parking.:chef:

We're staying at the Best Western River North. We are driving, and they offer free parking. Has anyone stayed there, or know anything about it? It's across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel.

Jimmie

Hilton for me. Can't wait. :D

Best Western Grant Park

Best Western Grant Park, first time to Conference, WOOHOO!!! Can't wait!!!

Hilton Chicago for us

Hotel 71 -check out the pics on their website!! It looks fabulous!! :)

Staying at the James of Chicago, gonna be a walk to the sheraton for the bus, but $98 for a 4 1/2 star hotel. I will only paying $70 for the whole 3 nights. Looks really nice found it on Hotwire!

I'm at the Hilton Towers... and I can't wait!!! Christen, I feel your pain! I am buying different things in chunks... I bought my conference tickets first, so I HAVE to get there :) My Director was generous enough to book the hotel rooms and we are all just paying her back... the real expense for me is going to be PLANE tickets... I'm looking at about $500 round trip... yikes!

twinmtngirl said:
Best Western Grant Park, first time to Conference, WOOHOO!!! Can't wait!!!
Ohhh... you are from NH!!! I LOVE that area... I am from NH. Ok' I'm homesick now... :)

Yes, I am from Twin Mountain, NH. My first time to Conference, still in my rookie year in PC. I am staying solo at the BW Grant Park. Track B. I've done a lot of traveling in my time, but never been to Chicago, except for the airport. Doesn't count!

We will be at the Hilton :) Looks like lots of Cheffers will be there! YEAH!

I'll be at the Sheriton... hard to believe it's almost here.

ChefLoriG said:
The Essex Inn

Me too! Did you know it has free shuttle to Navy Pier too! and it was cheaper.

I will be at the Hyatt. I know I leave next sunday and I am thinking how in the world I am going to get my son off to bible camp and no washer and dryer cause they died and the insurance company is coming this week to fix the leaky roof too I am going to feel like when we go to chicago it is going to be a vacation for me lol

<h2>1. What are the amenities offered at the Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>The Hilton Chicago offers a wide range of amenities to enhance your stay, including a fitness center, pool, spa, on-site dining options, concierge services, and more.</p><h2>2. Is there Wi-Fi available at the Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, the Hilton Chicago offers complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests throughout the hotel.</p><h2>3. Are there any special packages or deals available for my stay at the Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, the Hilton Chicago often offers special packages and deals for guests, such as discounted rates for longer stays, complimentary breakfast, or room upgrades. Be sure to check the hotel's website or contact the reservations team for more information.</p><h2>4. What is the cancellation policy for reservations at the Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>The cancellation policy for reservations at the Hilton Chicago varies depending on the type of room and rate selected. It is best to review the specific cancellation policy at the time of booking or contact the hotel directly for more information.</p><h2>5. Can I earn rewards points for my stay at the Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, the Hilton Chicago is part of the Hilton Honors rewards program. Guests can earn points for their stay and redeem them for future stays, upgrades, and other rewards. Be sure to enroll in the program before your stay to start earning points.</p>

1. What are the amenities offered at the Hilton Chicago?

The Hilton Chicago offers a wide range of amenities to enhance your stay, including a fitness center, pool, spa, on-site dining options, concierge services, and more.

2. Is there Wi-Fi available at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago offers complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests throughout the hotel.

3. Are there any special packages or deals available for my stay at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago often offers special packages and deals for guests, such as discounted rates for longer stays, complimentary breakfast, or room upgrades. Be sure to check the hotel's website or contact the reservations team for more information.

4. What is the cancellation policy for reservations at the Hilton Chicago?

The cancellation policy for reservations at the Hilton Chicago varies depending on the type of room and rate selected. It is best to review the specific cancellation policy at the time of booking or contact the hotel directly for more information.

5. Can I earn rewards points for my stay at the Hilton Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton Chicago is part of the Hilton Honors rewards program. Guests can earn points for their stay and redeem them for future stays, upgrades, and other rewards. Be sure to enroll in the program before your stay to start earning points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
tarachef1
Replies
Views