• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay in Luxury: Enjoy a Room at the Hilton!

In summary, to book a room at the Hilton using the "Stay in Luxury" promotion, you can visit their website and select your desired dates and location. At checkout, choose the "Stay in Luxury" option and enter the provided promo code for the discount to be applied. There may be blackout dates for this promotion, so be sure to check the terms and conditions or contact customer service. The package includes a room, access to hotel amenities, and complimentary breakfast for two. You can use the promotion for multiple nights, but the promo code can only be used once per booking. This promotion is available for select Hilton locations, so it's best to check with customer service for a list of eligible hotels.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I have a room in the Hilton..

bumping.....

bumping again..

I started to reply when I thought I needed a room but then I realized you are a guy. You probably want to say that. I know that several of us have guys on our teams that would like to cut costs. Mine aren't going unfortunately.

Hi Terry,

Sending you a message :)

1. How do I book a room at the Hilton using the "Stay in Luxury" promotion?

To book a room at the Hilton using the "Stay in Luxury" promotion, simply visit our website and select the dates and location you would like to stay. Then, choose the "Stay in Luxury" option at checkout and enter the promo code provided to you. The discount will be automatically applied to your booking.

2. Are there any blackout dates for the "Stay in Luxury" promotion?

Yes, there may be blackout dates for the "Stay in Luxury" promotion. Please check the terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for more information.

3. What amenities are included with the "Stay in Luxury" package?

The "Stay in Luxury" package includes a room at the Hilton, access to all hotel amenities (such as the pool and fitness center), and complimentary breakfast for two people.

4. Can I use the "Stay in Luxury" promotion for multiple nights?

Yes, you can use the "Stay in Luxury" promotion for multiple nights, as long as the dates are available and within the promotion period. Please note that the promo code can only be used once per booking.

5. Is the "Stay in Luxury" promotion available for all Hilton locations?

The "Stay in Luxury" promotion is available for select Hilton locations only. Please check the terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for a list of eligible hotels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen