• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works...

In summary, Anne says that she's tried resetting her preferences but it hasn't worked. She also says that when the site stopped being free, notification stopped working for her. Greg says that he's reset his preferences but he still doesn't get the notifications. They both agree that it's confusing why the site charges for something that doesn't work.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have been without email notice since this site stopped being free. Greg said he tried something, so I just started a thread to see if it works.

Did it work???:D

What are you/we supposed to get email notices about? I'm fairly new to this site and I remember getting emails in the beginning, but have not received them since? Is it something I want to have? Or is it just annoying?

I changed it on my preferences to not receive them. Like you said, it got very annoying.

Evidently I did too. Thanks for the clarification.

Nope. I give up. If someone responds to a post I made in a thread and they don't hear back from me, I hope they understand. Just email me at [email protected] if you need a response.

Anne,
Is your option checked for instant notification? Mine is working now but I had to go in and reset all of the features. I hope you get it fixed.

i've reset mine too and I don't get the notifications

I've reset it a few times and still nothing.

That's a bummer :( I wonder why it works for some of us and not others. Do you have a "spam filter" on your email account?

I got an email notification yesterday -- after a long time without.

bbauman07 said:
That's a bummer :( I wonder why it works for some of us and not others. Do you have a "spam filter" on your email account?

I do but it allows ChefSuccess stuff. I used to get the notices until the site was longer free and that was the end of that.

Not working for me either.

Doesnt work for me either.....

AJPratt said:
I do but it allows ChefSuccess stuff. I used to get the notices until the site was longer free and that was the end of that.

that is when it stopped working for me too.:confused:

How can they justify us paying for something that doesn't work?

1. What is the purpose of "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..."?

The purpose of "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." is to test the functionality of the email notification system and ensure that all users are receiving important updates and notices.

2. Who is responsible for "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..."?

The team at Pampered Chef is responsible for "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." and ensuring that the email notification system is functioning properly for all users.

3. How often will "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." be conducted?

"Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." will be conducted periodically to ensure that the email notification system is consistently working for all users.

4. How will I know if "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." is successful?

If you receive an email notification about "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works...", then the test was successful and the email notification system is functioning properly for you.

5. Will "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." affect my account or settings in any way?

No, "Starting Thread to See if Email Notice Works..." is simply a test of the email notification system and will not make any changes to your account or settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies