• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting the New Year off Right

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant discussing their customer care calls and potential orders. They mentioned leaving messages and speaking to various people, including a potential host for May. The consultant also shared a script for customer care calls and received positive feedback from others on the forum. Suggestions were given for adding a question about upcoming specials and joining the consultant's email newsletter list. There was also discussion about follow-up calls and techniques for leaving messages. The consultant expressed gratitude for the helpful advice from the forum members.
noelskitchen
I really wanted to start the New Year off right. I worked half a day today at my regular job and came home to get ready for my customer care calls. I did okay, nothing yet though. I left 2 messages, spoke to 5 people, 1 wants to order more products just can't do it now, so I explained the hosts benefits this month, she wasn't interested but would call me when she's ready to order and of course I'll follow up with her. I have a potential host for May that I called to explain this month's host benefits, sounded intriging to her but just after the holiday she doesn't think any of her friends could afford so I told her to feel free to pass my name around to them if they might want to earn free products by hosting and of course I'll keep her on my rotating contact list.
I have a few more people that I can call this evening after dinner but it seems like I keep contacting my past customers and no one wants anything.

yes i went through something similar the week between the holidays and was getting very discouraged....then on 12/31 had a great conversation with someone who wants to buy at least a stone for her college-age son. i sent her the catalog and the "dorm survival" list.

so, keep at it and you never know when something good will happen!

You guys are freaking me out :eek: I just finished typing my script for all my CC calls tomorrow and it is right along this vein. How do I reconnect with all my customers from last year? You know, the ones I was suppose to be touching base with but didn't because I got 'busy'.:eek:

So here it is, give me your two cents worth.

(If everybody gives me two cents I can take a vacation :D)

Attachments

• New Year CC Script.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 559
Awesome script I am going to use that on my Sunday Booking Blitz!

Thanks a bunch!

Great script - short, cheerful, no-pressure.

I'm sure you'll do great!

I agree with everyone else. Thanks for sharing, Crystal!

I'm like Susan it is short and simple. You should do very well with this script. Good Luck.

Love the script, I can do customer care calls but I sometimes get tongue twisted about trying to figure out how to get them to book. Some of the guests say they love PC and products but act like one time customers.

susanr613 said:
yes i went through something similar the week between the holidays and was getting very discouraged....then on 12/31 had a great conversation with someone who wants to buy at least a stone for her college-age son. i sent her the catalog and the "dorm survival" list.

so, keep at it and you never know when something good will happen!

Can you put on here your dorm survival list? I think that's awesome?

Stephanie

I think that sounds great!!

Stephanie

Love the script but if you are making the time to call may I suggest you add one more question "may I tell you about our upcoming specials?"

If yes, give a quick overview of the specials for the month you are trying to book and explain (very briefly) what our Host benefits are regardless of the month they book.

Thank you Jeanine, What a great add on!

If you do a monthly e-mail newletter, you might ask them if they would like to join your e-mail newsletter list to receive recipes and quick tips once a month...something like that. That way you are in "front" of him or her monthly and they may call to order or schedule a show.
Deb

Just curious when you leave a message you are telling them to call you back? If you don't hear from them, when do you call them back? 2 days, 3 days, etc.

Hi, I am new to this website and to PC and I have to tell you how helpful all your posts have been to me. I am very nervous with the start of the new year and not having anything lined up yet. I started out with a huge show but things have really slowed to a crawl. Your ideas are all terrific and I am sure I can utilize them. Thanks so much.
Linda

Noel, when I leave a message I say "Feel free to give me a call or I will try you back in couple of days" This way they are expecting you to call back.

Honestly, this is my first run with this type of message and I hadn't thought that far head.:confused: What do you guys think?

mscharf said:
Noel, when I leave a message I say "Feel free to give me a call or I will try you back in couple of days" This way they are expecting you to call back.

Thanks, I did a bunch of calls yesterday and had to leave messages.

Question... can you send a email from PP3? I just switched, and I don't know what all it does yet. I use to have everyones name in an email address log, but things have happened with the email and I don't have them all in there anymore.

Thanks if anyone knows.

Stephanie

I love this script. I plan on using it on monday. I will add the upcoming special to the script. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the script. I have had larngitist (sp) for 2 weeks and now just able to talk a little.
I am way behind in CC calls because of being sick/in hospital and going through treatments.

Ann

Related to Starting the New Year off Right

1. What are some healthy meal options for starting the new year off right?

Some healthy meal options include incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet, choosing lean proteins such as chicken or fish, and opting for whole grains instead of refined carbohydrates. It's also important to watch portion sizes and limit added sugars and unhealthy fats.

2. How can I stay motivated to stick to my healthy resolutions?

One way to stay motivated is to set realistic goals and track your progress. It can also be helpful to find a workout buddy or join a fitness class for accountability. Additionally, try to focus on the positive changes you are making for your overall health, rather than just your weight or appearance.

3. Are there any must-have kitchen tools for meal prep and healthy cooking?

Some helpful tools for meal prep and healthy cooking include a good quality chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a blender or food processor, and a steamer basket. These tools can help make cooking and meal prep more efficient and enjoyable.

4. How can I incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet?

One way to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet is by adding them to meals you already enjoy. For example, you can add veggies to omelets, smoothies, and stir-fries, and fruits to yogurt, salads, and oatmeal. You can also experiment with new recipes that feature fruits and vegetables as the main ingredients.

5. What are some tips for staying on track when eating out or at social events?

One tip is to plan ahead and look at the menu before going to a restaurant. This can help you make healthier choices and avoid impulse ordering. You can also ask for modifications to make dishes healthier, such as substituting a side salad for fries. When at social events, try to focus on the company and conversation rather than just the food. You can also bring a healthy dish to share or eat a small, balanced meal beforehand to avoid overindulging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • smilesarepriceless