• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting a Passion Parties Business - Need Advice!

Remember to utilize the resources provided by your director and fill out your "List of 100" completely for potential leads. Don't be afraid to ask for referrals and spread the word to anyone and everyone you do business with. And unfortunately, no, you cannot link anything to be forwarded to your PC site. In summary, as a new consultant, you may face challenges in finding hosts for your parties. However, there are various strategies you can try, such as reaching out to local community groups and promoting on social media. It's important to follow the rules and guidelines of your company, and you can always seek support and ideas from your director. Keep networking and don't be afraid to ask for referrals to grow your business.
angelface107
I'm new here and I have called ALL of my friends, family, and Passion Parties clients with no one hosting a party! I don't know what to do or even how to get this going now!

Oh and are we allowed to buy a domain name, mask, and forward it to our actual PC site? I bought www.pamperedpassionately.com before I read the rules (that I didn't understand). Thanks!

Last edited:
When did you sign your agreement? Didn't you have 4 people lined up to already do shows when you signed up? That is part of the requirement when you sign up. That way the company doesn't set you up to fail. your Director should be able to help you with ideas too! Have you worked on your "List of 100". You got that with your kit. Fill that out completely. Ask people for referrals! Pamper a Business-bring them food and some catalogs! Work a vendor fair. Ask your nail salon, hair salon, post office, bank (my bank LOVES me now!), ANYONE you do business with, kids friend's parents, all your neighbors, if you have a spouse send catalogs (and food) to work, if you work outside the home take books (and food), relatives that are close and those far away. Anyone that lives out of town, other Direct Sales Reps, and lastly host a GRAND OPENING SHOW! Invite EVERYONE and have them all bring friends!!!
Also, no you can not link anything to be forwarded to your PC site.

Hey there! First of all, welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding people to host a party for you. Have you tried reaching out to local community groups or organizations? You could also try promoting your parties on social media or through online event platforms. It's all about getting the word out and finding the right audience.As for your question about buying a domain name and masking it to your PC site, I would suggest checking the rules and guidelines of your specific company before doing so. It's always better to be safe than sorry. You could also reach out to your company's support team for clarification.Best of luck with your parties and don't give up! Keep networking and promoting, and I'm sure you'll find some interested hosts soon.

Related to Starting a Passion Parties Business - Need Advice!

1. How much does it cost to start a Passion Parties business?

The initial cost to start a Passion Parties business is $199, which includes a starter kit with products, training materials, and business supplies. There may be additional costs for marketing and advertising, but those can be tailored to fit your budget.

2. Do I need to have experience in sales or party planning to be successful?

No, you do not need prior experience in sales or party planning to be successful in a Passion Parties business. Our company provides comprehensive training and support to help you learn and develop the necessary skills to succeed.

3. How much time do I need to commit to my Passion Parties business?

The amount of time you commit to your business is entirely up to you. Some consultants choose to work part-time, while others make it their full-time career. The more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

4. What kind of support and resources will I have as a Passion Parties consultant?

As a Passion Parties consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources and support, including a personal website, training materials, marketing materials, and a community of fellow consultants to provide guidance and advice. Our corporate team is also available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain my business?

There is no minimum sales requirement to maintain your business, but we do encourage our consultants to have at least one party per month to keep their business thriving. However, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • cttdbreeves