• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice on Getting Started Again

In summary, the best way to get bookings is to give out catalogs and leave notices at the office, in the building, and at places where women congregate. You may also want to try a "Pampered Business" show. You can deliver coffee and dessert to businesses and offer to leave cattys and order forms. You may also want to check with apt mgrs, as many of them don't allow this and may have removed them before anyone saw the info :(
jendebouver
Hello Everyone!!!
I started Pampered Chef right before I got out of the Army and right before I moved. I did 3 shows for family before I moved. I had my first show this past saturday in my new location. I sent out 21 catalogs to friends and family out of state and got 10 outside orders. I had no one show up at my party though. I live in a big apartment community so I left invites in the office and hung flyers in my building. Please give me some advice to get some bookings. Right now I have 0!!!This is so frustrating.

I would do what you did before: tell everyone about your new business. Start with friends/acquaintences and family. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. Leaving notices and invites is a great idea, but never underestimate the power of asking someone. If your building has a newsletter, perhaps you could place an ad in that, if they have association meetings be sure to attend them and bring a dish. That will get people talking. Also, wear PC stuff and a good idea is if you are sitting somewhere waiting, hold up a catalog and read it. I actually got a booking on a ferry. my friend laughed at me, but stopped laughing when someone wanted to see it. Even if you don't wind up with a show you'll meet people, who can also lead you to referrals. And, don't be afraid to ask for referrals, either.

If your apartment community has a club house, see if you can hold a show there and invite people from the complex.

Check with your local realtors to see if you can provide gift packages for them. Most realtors give gifts to new homeowners, and they can write off $25 per sale. Target male realtors, as they need a "personal shopper". You may need to go through a female realtor who is familiar with PC. Deliver the gifts to the new homeowner, and offer a show to them, so they can meet new neighbors, show off their new home, etc.

Go to hair salons, nail salons, dry cleaners, any business that might have women who will know Pampered Chef.

Do a "Pampered Business" show. Take a carafe of coffee and dessert to a business and offer to leave cattys and order forms. Offer the person you talk with the host benefits if the sales reach a certain total (whatever total you want, but not too high).

I am getting ready to move from Kentucky to Oklahoma and I have been listening to Move It or Lose It, a CD from Pampered Chef. That's where all these ideas came from - I highly recommend the CD!

Good luck!

Maybe??Maybe you should also check with apt mgrs, as many of them don't allow this and may have removed them before anyone saw the info :( I had this happen to me even when the people asked me to leave it for them :(

Liz

jendebouver said:
Hello Everyone!!!
I started Pampered Chef right before I got out of the Army and right before I moved. I did 3 shows for family before I moved. I had my first show this past saturday in my new location. I sent out 21 catalogs to friends and family out of state and got 10 outside orders. I had no one show up at my party though. I live in a big apartment community so I left invites in the office and hung flyers in my building. Please give me some advice to get some bookings. Right now I have 0!!!This is so frustrating.

I'm sure you know this, but reminders always help me. Go back to your list of 100. Make a new one if you need to.Stay positive. I know it's hard, but that enthusiasm will be contagious.Don't give up. I'm sure you'll get that ball rolling again soon.Oh, and welcome back!

I know some of the apartment complexs here put together welcome packets for new renters. See if you can add a flyer to it. It is usually full of coupons and such anyway, so it is worth a try at yours and others!

Related to Need Advice on Getting Started Again

What products do I need to get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you'll need a few essential products. These include a knife set, cutting board, cookware set, baking sheets, and basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a spatula. You can also purchase additional products as needed for specific recipes or cooking techniques.

How can I find recipes to use with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website, as well as in our cookbooks and product guides. You can also join our online community of consultants and customers to share and discover new recipes and cooking tips.

What is the best way to care for my Pampered Chef products?

Proper care and maintenance of your Pampered Chef products will help them last for years to come. We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. Some products may also be dishwasher safe, so be sure to check the product guide for specific care instructions.

Do I need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from our website or through a consultant. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family.

What benefits do I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. You also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Alicia Denman