• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staples Free Case of Copy Paper W/ Pur. of $100+

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: fixedbyjohn
Views: 1 Replies: 0 1ST PERSON TO pm ME, GETS IT, PLUMBER
face-icon-small-happy.gif
More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Execuflash for Conference.....Thank you to my director and ms deb jennings for this!!

A News Update for Executive Directors

of The Pampered Chef

(630) 261-8900 phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Good afternoon,

By now, you should have received your National Conference 2008 housing packet from the Home Office. I wanted to draw your attention to a change in the requirements for attendees reserving hotel rooms. Conference hotels now require a deposit, equal to a one night’s stay plus tax, on each room reservation. This deposit is fully-refundable, provided cancellation is made at least 72 hours before the scheduled check-in day.

The hotels require this deposit to help discourage duplicate room bookings. Double-booking causes rooming shortages that cost other Pampered Chef Consultants considerable time and expense. We know no one likes waiting lists. By encouraging attendees to book only the rooms they need, we can also prevent the expense of paying for unused rooms. This helps us continue to offer you the most favorable hotel rates.

We have so many new surprises and returning favorite programs on the agenda for National Conference. I can’t wait to see you there. Thank you for your cooperation with the room reservation policy.

Hello fixedbyjohn,Thank you for sharing this great deal with us! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I love finding ways to save money on office supplies. I will definitely be taking advantage of this Staples offer to stock up on copy paper. It's always handy to have extra on hand for printing out recipes and order forms for our parties.Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

Related to Staples Free Case of Copy Paper W/ Pur. of $100+

1. What is the deal for Staples Free Case of Copy Paper with a purchase of $100 or more?

The deal is a promotion offered by Staples where customers can receive a free case of copy paper with any purchase of $100 or more.

2. Is there a limit to the number of free cases of copy paper I can receive?

Yes, the limit is one free case of copy paper per customer, per transaction.

3. What is the quality of the copy paper being offered?

The copy paper being offered is Staples brand, which is known for its high quality and reliability.

4. Can I use this deal for online purchases?

Yes, the deal is valid for both in-store and online purchases at Staples.com.

5. How long is this deal available for?

This deal is available for a limited time only, and the expiration date may vary. It is best to check the terms and conditions for the specific promotion to know the exact expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Mel5497