• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stamping Sales Receipts: Do I Have to Do it Manually?

In summary, the new forms only need to be stamped with the top copy going home with the host that night. The bottom copy is given to the customer.
Kimberlymmj
Okay. Do I have to stamp each sheet on the receipts? I thought there was a secret to making it transfer to the next side automatically. LOL

I use labels, and only put them on the pink sheets, which they take home as their receipts. I still need to get a stamp some day.

I bought a stamp from Staples (when I first started and didn't know about the Office Max discount) and use that to stamp the top sheet and the pink sheet. (I'm still using up a ton of the old ones--not these new ones from this season). I stamp the top sheet, even though I keep that copy, so that people can see how to spell my name when they write their checks. The pink is their copy, so I stamp it before the show (if I have time) or I just bring my stamp with me and do it at check out.

I only stamp the top copy. I instruct my host to give that copy to the guest with their order.

with the new receipts you only need to stamp the top copy which goes to the customer. If using the old ones, I do both top and pink(customer copy).

ok, Michelle you've confused me (sorry had a rough day and my head is pounding so it might be obvious but i'll ask anyway)Why with the new receipts why do you need to only stamp the top copy? my new ones are still triplicate....

Top one is 'Customer Copy'

I stamp the top one and the bottom one - keep the middle one. The bottom one they get the night of the show, the top one I give to the host and she puts with orders when they come in.

I do mine like Andrea
its real easy to stamp the whole package when they come in

c00p said:
I stamp the top one and the bottom one - keep the middle one. The bottom one they get the night of the show, the top one I give to the host and she puts with orders when they come in.

that's what I do too

Yes, the new forms the top copy goes home with the host that night b/c the credit card information will be on the top copy and the yellow copy but the pink copy goes to the host b/c it won't show the credit card info.

So on either set of the receipts I stamp the top and pink copies that way if the guest loses the top copy but gets the pink copy from the hostess the info is on both for them.

I never give my hosts the order forms. I print receipts off of P3 and thank you notes so I give her those. With the new receipts I just stamped all pages just in case I forget to give the right copy to the customer. I keep the top copy and will give the yellow copy to the customer. I like keeping the top copy because I write in Red Pen so it stands out at check out. Then I can make other notes or what not and see it right away. :)

What is stamping the sales receipts?

Stamping the sales receipts is the process of using a stamp with your personal information or logo to leave a mark on each receipt for your customers. This helps to promote your brand and create a professional image.

Is stamping sales receipts necessary?

While it is not a requirement, stamping sales receipts can be a valuable marketing tool for your business. It adds a personal touch and helps to establish your brand in the minds of your customers.

Can I use any stamp for my sales receipts?

Yes, you can use any stamp that has your personal information or logo on it. However, it's important to make sure the stamp is clear and legible to avoid any confusion for your customers.

How do I choose the right stamp for my business?

You should choose a stamp that accurately represents your brand and includes your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and website. You can also consider adding a logo or tagline to make it more visually appealing.

How do I properly stamp my sales receipts?

To stamp your sales receipts, simply press the stamp onto the designated area on the receipt. Make sure to use enough pressure to leave a clear and legible mark. You can also experiment with different ink colors to make your stamp stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • HockeyLover