• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning a Stone Without a Receipt: What To Do?

This would be the best way to go about it. She would need to call HO and find out when the qualifying show is. Then, have her purchase the stone at the special price and you can use one of the host specials to cover the cost.
ChefAmber
i had a lady come up to me when i was doing a booth the other day and asked me how she can return a stone that she broke. she doesn't have the receipt anymore and dont remember who she bought it from and thinks its only been 2 or 3 years ago and i am not sure what to tell her on how to send it back w/o a receipt.
thanks in advance :0)

Not sure how it works in the States - but here we no longer need reciepts - we only need the Hostess where she bought it - PC will find it at the show and give you a reference # that you will share with her and let her return it herself - makes it so much easier than before - Iwill return for my customers but I tell them I only do returns once a month so they will get it sooner than if they wait for me! 90% do it themselves!
I was going crazy going to the post office every week - my new way simplifies things - I go once a month and co ordinate with my monthly meeting. My consultants will bring their returns as well and a loonie to go towards shipping!

Bev James
Dartmouth NS
Leadership this weekend!!! YEAH!

oky but she dont remember who the host was when she bought it. it wasn't a show i had done i have never meet this lady until the day she came up to my booth. so is there any other way she or i can help her find the ref. number
thanks

I know that HO gives you a ref number on a return, but I can't help you out with any other info..sorry!

Don't think you can really help her. Perhaps she remembers who was the host and can find the month/year it was held. HO was able to help me when I gave this info (but no consultant name).

You could also say that you'll give her the stone FREE if she holds a qualifying ($500) show in February. Then, give her one of the stone specials and you use one of the host specials to purchase her free stone.

Have her call 888-687-2433 and try to figure it out herself.

1. Can I return a stone without a receipt?

Yes, you can return a stone without a receipt as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and it is in its original packaging.

2. What is the return policy for stones without a receipt?

The return policy for stones without a receipt is that they can be exchanged for store credit or a replacement stone of the same value.

3. Do I need to provide any other information when returning a stone without a receipt?

Yes, you will need to provide your name, address, and phone number for the return to be processed.

4. Can I return a stone without a receipt if it was a gift?

Yes, you can return a stone without a receipt if it was a gift. However, the return will be processed as store credit.

5. What if the stone I want to return without a receipt is no longer available?

If the stone is no longer available, you can choose to exchange it for a different item or receive store credit for the original purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies