• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless or Executive: Which is the Better Choice for Show Purposes?

In summary, it depends on what you already have. If you have some Exec. pieces, then get the Stainless. If you have NONE, then go with the Exec.
redsoxgirl
Which would be better to buy for show purposes?

It depends on what you already have. If you have some Exec. pieces, then get the Stainless. Personally, I have all of the Exec., so I'd get the Stainless. If you have NONE, then go with the Exec. (you can make more with it, like eggs and cakes that won't stick). HTH!

I have the 2 Try Me's and then the Grill Pan, but that's it.
I was thinking the Exec, but I wanted some expert opinions ;)

I have a stainless skillet (non-PC). I am REALLY enjoying my Exec. skillet I got for Pan-O-Rama. It gets used ALL the time!!!!! :)...and finally made a skillet cake in it a few weeks ago - love that!

I would do the exec. I have both and would tell you for clean up purposes and just being able to have a non stick surface.....means a lot to a lot of people. Most people don't have time to cook...let alone clean up and I think that the executive definitely is a great seller for people with no time. I am in love with the executive but I've always been into the non stick products. Although the stainless sure is pretty!

I recommend the executive. Now that I have it, I rarely use my large non-PC stainless skillet.

We have a set of Stainless (non-PC) so I have issues with buying more SS pans, but obviously I can't sell the non-PC! LOLThanks ladies - I'm going to go with the Exec

I use my Exec 12" way more than my SS 12". If I'm ever doing a skillet cake at a show, I'd only use my Exec. Stainless is too hit or miss with things sticking. I definitely have more hosts (and the occasional guest) buy the Executive one. The SS sure is pretty looking, but I think people balk at the price too (but I have to explain it comes with the lid).

I'm slowly overcoming my aversion to nonstick thanks to PC, but I would get the exec because some recipes (like the upside down cake) can't be done in stainless.

Executive All The Way!!!!

Related to Stainless or Executive: Which is the Better Choice for Show Purposes?

1. What is the difference between the "12" Stainless" and "12" Executive" cookware collections?

The "12" Stainless" collection features a stainless steel exterior and interior, while the "12" Executive" collection features a non-stick exterior and stainless steel interior. The Executive collection also has a higher quality construction and additional features such as a tempered glass lid and silicone handles.

2. Can these cookware collections be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both the "12" Stainless" and "12" Executive" collections are designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Are these cookware collections dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the "12" Stainless" and "12" Executive" collections are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. What sizes are included in the "12" Stainless" and "12" Executive" collections?

The "12" Stainless" collection includes a 1.5-quart saucepan, a 3-quart saucepan, and a 6-quart stockpot. The "12" Executive" collection includes a 1.5-quart saucepan, a 3-quart saucepan, a 6-quart stockpot, and a 10-inch skillet.

5. Is the "12" Executive" collection oven-safe?

Yes, the "12" Executive" collection is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for stovetop-to-oven cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies