• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS1 Payment Rollover Questions? Get Answers Here!

In summary, an SS1 payment rollover is a financial transaction where funds are moved from one payment method or account to another. This is often done to avoid fees, consolidate payments, or take advantage of better interest rates. You may need to rollover your SS1 payment if you have multiple payment methods or accounts, or if you want to earn more money in a high-interest account. To initiate a payment rollover, you will need to contact your financial institution or the company managing your SS1 payment. There is generally no limit to how many times you can rollover your SS1 payment, but it is important to consult with your financial institution or tax advisor to ensure compliance with regulations. Fees for an SS1 payment rollover vary depending
poohritz
Gold Member
Hello,
I have a simple question if I have shows in Jan and my ss1 month isn't until Feb. That money rolls over right? As I have a couple of shows booked for Jan. Thanks in advance.

Hi Dave! First of all, welcome to Pampered Chef, and CONGRATS on getting off to a great start by booking shows right out of the gate!

January is considered your "buffer month". Anything you submit in January will go towards you earning your month 1 SuperStarter bonus. You'll be paid as usual though - your first check will be as soon as the 22nd of January!! :)

Yes, the money from your January shows should roll over into your February paycheck. Depending on your specific payment schedule and policies of the company you are working for, it may take a few weeks for the money to be processed and distributed to you. It's always a good idea to double check with your employer or the company's policies to confirm the specific details.

Related to SS1 Payment Rollover Questions? Get Answers Here!

1. What is an SS1 payment rollover?

An SS1 payment rollover is a financial transaction in which an individual or organization moves funds from one payment method or account to another. This is often done to avoid fees, consolidate payments, or take advantage of better interest rates.

2. Why would I need to rollover my SS1 payment?

There are several reasons why you may need to rollover your SS1 payment. For example, if you have multiple payment methods or accounts, consolidating them into one can make it easier to manage your finances. Additionally, if you have a high-interest account, you may want to move your funds there to earn more money.

3. How do I initiate a payment rollover for my SS1 account?

To initiate a payment rollover for your SS1 account, you will need to contact your financial institution or the company managing your SS1 payment. They will provide you with the necessary forms and instructions to complete the rollover process.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can rollover my SS1 payment?

Generally, there is no limit to how many times you can rollover your SS1 payment. However, you should consult with your financial institution or tax advisor to ensure that you are following any regulations or guidelines for payment rollovers.

5. Are there any fees associated with an SS1 payment rollover?

The fees associated with an SS1 payment rollover will vary depending on your financial institution and the type of payment method or account you are moving funds from. Some institutions may charge a flat fee, while others may charge a percentage of the amount being rolled over. It is important to check with your financial institution beforehand to understand any potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_ChefCole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • prissylovescooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • cookinwithrhonda