• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing Orders: Questions and Answers

In summary, the person is asking about the deadline for placing September orders and how to politely get rid of remaining half-price items from a mystery show. They mention not having enough money to buy more items and having giveaways to give out. They also express frustration about not being able to use the half-price items on bigger items like DDB and 12" skillet. Another person suggests getting smaller items at half price and dividing the big show into separate shows. The person is heartbroken about not being able to get the bigger items and is wondering if there is a maximum number of half-price items allowed.
Denarella
I have a few questions about placing orders...

How long to do we have to put Sept orders in?

If I had the mystery show and I still have at least 6 half price items left, how do I get rid of them politely? Everyone has already spent a lot of money, but I cant figure out how to put them out there to entice them to use them. I dont have the money to buy anymore stuff and its KILLING me not to use them. I also have all of the discounted items as well.

I kept $60 for myself, gave my mom $50 because she did SOO much work for me and I have 2 $50 giveaways to give out. The rest is sitting there but once I put the party in, I lose those items right?

Sigghhhh:(

Denarella said:
I have a few questions about placing orders...

How long to do we have to put Sept orders in?

If I had the mystery show and I still have at least 6 half price items left, how do I get rid of them politely? Everyone has already spent a lot of money, but I cant figure out how to put them out there to entice them to use them. I dont have the money to buy anymore stuff and its KILLING me not to use them. I also have all of the discounted items as well.

I kept $60 for myself, gave my mom $50 because she did SOO much work for me and I have 2 $50 giveaways to give out. The rest is sitting there but once I put the party in, I lose those items right?

Sigghhhh:(

Sept order - until the last day of the following month.

Yes, if you don't lose them you use them.

Maybe you can just get some smaller items at 1/2 price so you aren't spending as much $$$ if people don't use them up...like a prep bowl set for $10 is great, or a cookbook for about $7-$8...or even a small spatula. You don't HAVE to use them on big things. How about some mini bar pans?

That is a HUGE show or shows to have that many 1/2 price items!

janetupnorth said:
Sept order - until the last day of the following month.

Yes, if you don't lose them you use them.

Maybe you can just get some smaller items at 1/2 price so you aren't spending as much $$$ if people don't use them up...like a prep bowl set for $10 is great, or a cookbook for about $7-$8...or even a small spatula. You don't HAVE to use them on big things. How about some mini bar pans?

That is a HUGE show or shows to have that many 1/2 price items!

its breaking my heart to not be able to get the bigger stuff....DDB, 12" skillet...my two favs that I want

I thought that 4 1/2 price items was the maximum?

I was thinking she had more than one show, but maybe not???

janetupnorth said:
I was thinking she had more than one show, but maybe not???

Divided the big one into separate shows...

Related to Placing Orders: Questions and Answers

1. How do I place an order?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either visit our website and add items to your online cart, or contact your independent consultant to place an order through them.

2. What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept payment through major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift certificates. Your independent consultant may also accept cash or check as payment.

3. Can I make changes to or cancel my order?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your independent consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to make any necessary changes or cancel your order if it has not yet been processed.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, and delivery time varies based on your location. Your independent consultant can provide you with a more specific estimate of delivery time.

5. Do you offer free shipping?

Pampered Chef offers free standard shipping on orders over $150. This offer is subject to change, so please check our website for current promotions or speak with your independent consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.em
  • NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • sjspchef