• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Accepted! Now What? Questions Answered Here.

.The past host needs to contact you to get her pass word. You can get the pass word from her or you can get it from the past host's coordinator.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I just qualified and am now able to accept orders on my website. My question is this. Will I be notified and how when someone places an order either individual or as part of a show? Sorry to drive everyone so crazy with all of these questions.

Yes. You'll get email notification for either of them. You will get an email for show orders, and individual orders will be included on a summary report.Congrats on qualifying!

Thank You!

Sometimes it does take awhile so before closing a show be sure to check first. I've been surprised by them sometimes when I'm looking at the show info and find an order. For online orders, wedding registries and such, you can one notice every 24 hours.

To see a show order, go to the shows area of your PWS assistant (online), and look to see if any of the shows have orders. There's a column for reviewed/unreviewed orders. Once you review them online, P3 can import them, although you have to tell it to do so (there's a button on the screen with the show orders in P3).

For orders on a show, go into that shows info on your website and you'll see a column for orders. Go and check. If you can't find it, let me know. Oh...I guess the first step is, did you set up a show on your website? You do have to go in an set up each show.

Thanks a bunch. I remember seeing that now. with 4 kids my brain just isn't functioning like it used to.

Help with past host pass word for my websiteI just had a past host try to order from my website and it asked for her host pass word and her host # wasn't it where does she get the pass word and if from me where do I get it

Related to Order Accepted! Now What? Questions Answered Here.

1. What happens after my order is accepted?

After your order is accepted, it will be processed and prepared for shipment. You will receive a confirmation email with your order details and estimated delivery date.

2. How long does it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after they are accepted. However, during peak times, such as holidays, it may take longer for your order to be shipped.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been accepted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been accepted. This includes changes to the items, shipping address, or payment method. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, a tracking number will be included in your confirmation email. You can also find your tracking number by logging into your account on our website.

5. What is the return policy for orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not, you can return your order within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our full return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • valcloutier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • calisweetheart03