• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprint Wireless: Reviews From Customers in SW Florida

In summary, Doreen found that she had better service with Verizon than with Sprint, and she is satisfied with Verizon.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me their experience with Sprint wireless? I see we get a 10% discount, so it would be a lot cheaper than Verizion. But I have not had any troubles with my service since I switched from Nextel (UGH!) to Verizion, so I am hesitant to go with Sprint, which took over Nextel. Has the service improved at all since it becam Sprint? I guess it may have to do with location too, I am in SW Florida.

verizon is 12%, I live in Palm Bay, Fl

Ok so can we get a discount with verizon? I have it on everything. I love Verizon.

I have Sprint, & have pretty good coverage. I guess it all depends where you live. I have better service than my friends who have verizon or at&t, & vice versa. Good luck!!

brendaivette said:
verizon is 12%, I live in Palm Bay, Fl

What do you have to do to get a discount from Verizion? Just tell them you are a PC consultant? How did you know about it? Everything I see on the PC website is all for Sprint.

PChefRenee said:
What do you have to do to get a discount from Verizion? Just tell them you are a PC consultant? How did you know about it? Everything I see on the PC website is all for Sprint.

Just go to a Verizon store with your paycheck printed from CC (end of month is fine) and they will sign you up there - it just gets faxed over - I did it last month and save over 15 dollars!!! The account must be in your name - but you can call and have it switched out of your spouses name if he is present - there was a thread all about it last month - good luck!

Great thanks for the info, Doreen. I think I'll stick with Verizon and arrange for my discount. No sense looking for problems; I am very satisfied with Verizon and may not be with Sprint.

What is the overall customer satisfaction with Sprint Wireless in SW Florida?

Based on customer reviews, the overall satisfaction with Sprint Wireless in SW Florida is mixed. Some customers have had positive experiences with reliable service and good coverage, while others have experienced issues with dropped calls and poor customer service.

What are the main pros and cons of using Sprint Wireless in SW Florida?

Some of the main pros of using Sprint Wireless in SW Florida include affordable pricing, unlimited data plans, and fast internet speeds. However, some customers have reported cons such as poor customer service, network outages, and limited coverage in certain areas.

How is the customer service experience with Sprint Wireless in SW Florida?

The customer service experience with Sprint Wireless in SW Florida is a mixed bag. Some customers have had positive experiences with helpful and friendly representatives, while others have had negative experiences with long wait times and unhelpful support.

Is Sprint Wireless recommended for customers in SW Florida?

Based on customer reviews, we cannot make a blanket recommendation for or against Sprint Wireless in SW Florida. While some customers have had positive experiences, others have had issues with service and customer support. We recommend researching coverage and reading customer reviews before making a decision.

Are there any notable features or benefits of using Sprint Wireless in SW Florida?

Some notable features and benefits of using Sprint Wireless in SW Florida include unlimited data plans, affordable pricing, and the option for device upgrades. Additionally, Sprint offers a range of special deals and promotions for customers in SW Florida.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • andrealynne719
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • abigailhutch