• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Springform Pan With Insert From 2000

The Pampered Chef Springform Pan Set can be used for cheesecakes, tortes, bundt cakes, giant cookies, gelatin desserts. Follow the instructions to assemble the pan.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hi,

Just had a host wo states she doesn't know how to use the inserts for a springform pan she purchased in 2000! Seems there's a heart shape and some fluted shape that came with the pan. She lost the use and care card, and I couldn't find it in CC.

Does anyone know what this is, and how to use it? I didn't know about PC products until this past Nov, so I'm no help! lol

Any info would be appreciated!

bumpin.........

Sorry, I thought I have it, I can find the actual springform pan but not the inserts or the use and care for it... I have about 2000 other use and care cards, but not that one! I'll keep looking...

ChefPaulaB said:
Sorry, I thought I have it, I can find the actual springform pan but not the inserts or the use and care for it... I have about 2000 other use and care cards, but not that one! I'll keep looking...

I really appreciate it! Thanks for doing the work and searching to help me out. Would love to wow the guest by being able to help her out. :D

bumping again...

have you contacted HO? They might be able to send you a copy of the use and care.

I think I have one... Let me look!

Okay I have a use and care from the Springform Pan Set. I'm not sure if a scan would be clear enough.

Does she want the recipes, or just the description of how to set the forms into the ring?

Holly....you rock! She wants to know how to use it....apparently, she's inspired to use PC now that we had a show. She went looking for it, and found it! lol

I'd appreciate instructions....if you have any recipes you want to share, I'd love them.

You can try scanning and emailing to me
[email protected]

Thanks!

I feel like typing, my scanner is a pain.

The Pampered chef Springform Pan Set is constructed of tin-plated steel for even heating and consistently great baking results. This four-piece versatile product can be used for: Cheesecakes, Tortes, Bundt cakes, Giant Cookies, Gelatin desserts

Use and Care

Assembling the Springform Pan
The set consists of four pieces: the Flat Base, the Fluted Ring Base, the Heart Insert and the Outer Collar with clamp.

To assemble as a standard springform pan:
1. Place Flat Base on countertop with the words The Pampered Chef facing up.
2. Open clamp on Outer Collar to widest position. Place over Flat Base.
3. Slowly close clamp being careful to catch rim of Flat base in the groove at the base of the Outer Collar.
To assemble with the hear Insert.
1. Follow step 1-3 above.
2. Set Heart Insert on a double layer of aluminum foil; fold foil up and around the edges securely, taking care not to tear foil.
3. Place the foil-covered heart in the assembled springform pan, bending the Heart slightly so that the point of the heart and the top curved areas fit snugly against the rim at the base of the pan. Heart Insert should sit completely flat on the base when assembled correctly.
To assemble with Fluted Ring base.
1. Place Fluted Ring Base on Counter top.
2. Open clamp on Outer Collar to widest position. Place over Fluted Ring Base.
3. Lift up Outer Collar slightly to align groove with the rim of the Fluted Ring Base.
4. Slowly close clamp being careful to catch rim of Fluted Ring base in the groove at the base of the Outer Collar.
5. Turn assembled pan upside down to see that edges of Fluted Ring Base are flush with the edges of the pan. If base appears crooked, open clamp and reposition base.

When baking in the Springform Pan, assemble with desired base and lightly grease the pan if indicated in the recipe. Pour in batter and bake according to directions. For standard cakes, after baking cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing. Then carefully run a knife around the outer edge of the cake and release the side clamp to free the outer collar. When baking with the Fluted Ring Base, run a knife around the center tube as well as the outer edge to loosen the cake. Flip the cake over onto a cooling rack, remove the pan base and allow to cool completely. When baking a cake in the Heart Insert, fill with 2 1/2 cups batter and bake 25-30 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.

For cheescakes, place on a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature without removing the outer collar. Then cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. before serving run a knife around the outer edge of the pan , then release the side clamp and remove the outer collar.

When using the Springform Pan to mold gelatin desserts, allow gelatin mixture to chill and thicken to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites before pouring in the pan. Chill until completely set. To unmold, run a knife around the edges to the pan, then dip the pan into warm water for a few seconds to loosen the edges. Place a plate over the top of the pan and then quickly flip the pan and the plate together. shake the pan gently until the gelatin releases.

Cleaning

Wash the Springorm Pan in warm soapy water, rinse and dry each piece thoroughly to prevent rusting. If desired, after washing, place Springorm Pan pieces in a warm oven to evaporate any excess moisture. Do NOT wash any pieces of the set in a dishwasher.

Recipes include
Berries and Cream Cake
Pumpkin Chiffon Torte
Torta Italiano
Classic Cheesecake
Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Blueberry cinnamon Nut Coffeecake

I'll do some searching online to see if I can find the recipes already typed out.

WOW! That was so nice of you to do all that work for her!!! I may have to go dig mine out and make some of those recipes too! Thanks!

Holly,

You are an AMAZING and KIND person! Thank you for all the time you took to help me out! From looking for the use and care card, to typing ALL the info, to posting on here, to researching recipes too! Unbelievable and I am touched....you have made me look like a super hero, and I gave credit to you for it!

The host has emailed me back excited that it was found, and amazed that another consultant provided the info. She says, "Wow, pampered chef consultants help each other out? You don't see that in the workplace. Most use the "Dog eat dog" mentality. I can't believe that there may be a place where competition is not a factor!"

So, now I believe I have found a recruiting lead! And all because of your generosity Holly!

I pray that you continue to be blessed, and that your blessings overflow!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Holly,

You are an AMAZING and KIND person! Thank you for all the time you took to help me out! From looking for the use and care card, to typing ALL the info, to posting on here, to researching recipes too! Unbelievable and I am touched....you have made me look like a super hero, and I gave credit to you for it!

The host has emailed me back excited that it was found, and amazed that another consultant provided the info. She says, "Wow, pampered chef consultants help each other out? You don't see that in the workplace. Most use the "Dog eat dog" mentality. I can't believe that there may be a place where competition is not a factor!"

So, now I believe I have found a recruiting lead! And all because of your generosity Holly!

I pray that you continue to be blessed, and that your blessings overflow!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Your welcome!

I want to say thank you also, I purchased new this product at a charity sale and needed care instructions. You exceeded my expectations and I really appreciate the extra instructions!

1. What is a springform pan with insert?

A springform pan with insert is a type of baking pan that has a removable bottom and a side that can be opened and closed with a latch. The insert refers to an additional piece that can be placed on the bottom of the pan to create a flat surface for baking certain recipes.

2. How do I use a springform pan with insert?

To use a springform pan with insert, first make sure the latch is open and the bottom of the pan is in place. Then, line the pan with parchment paper or grease it with butter or cooking spray. Place the insert on the bottom of the pan and pour in the batter. Once the recipe is done baking, release the latch and carefully remove the sides of the pan, leaving the cake or dish on the insert.

3. What types of recipes can I make with a springform pan with insert?

A springform pan with insert is great for making cheesecakes, quiches, and other dishes that require a delicate crust or need to be removed from the pan without being flipped. The insert can also be used to create a flat surface for baking cakes or tarts.

4. How do I clean and care for my springform pan with insert?

To clean a springform pan with insert, hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing it. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the pan to prevent scratching. It is also important to inspect the latch regularly and replace it if it becomes loose or damaged.

5. Can I use a springform pan with insert in the oven?

Yes, a springform pan with insert is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. Just make sure to follow the recipe instructions and not exceed the recommended temperature for the pan. It is also important to place the pan on a baking sheet to catch any spills or leaks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • TinasKitchen