• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral Pan - White Stuff

In summary, the Silicone Floral Pan is a versatile and convenient baking tool. It can be used in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface. The pan also has a non-stick surface, making it easy to release baked goods and clean up afterwards. When not in use, it can be stored flat or rolled up to save space in your kitchen cabinets.
melindag
I seem to be having a problem with my silicone floral pan....I've washed it several times (by hand, don't have a dishwasher) and after it is all dry, each of the little cups is all white on the inside. I thought at first maybe I didn't rinse it out well enough, so the 2nd and 3rd time I am extra sure that I definitely had it rinsed and cleaned well......I wanted to take it to a show today, but didn't like how it was looking, so I left it at home.

I checked the use and care card, and couldn't come up with anything. Anybody have any thoughts?
Melinda

My area has hard water, and if I don't dry it right away, I get white dots where the drops have dried.

I would call HO on the entire cup being white. That doesn't sound right!

Meanwhile, I would see if white vinegar gets rid of that white stuff.

It is possible that the white residue is caused by mineral deposits in your water. Hard water can leave a film on dishes and bakeware, especially silicone. To prevent this, you can try using distilled or filtered water when washing your pan. You can also try soaking the pan in a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar to help remove any mineral buildup.Another possibility is that the pan is not completely dry before storing it. If there is any moisture left in the pan, it can create a white film or discoloration. Make sure to thoroughly dry the pan before storing it.If the problem persists, it could be a defect in the pan itself. You may want to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

1. Can the Silicone Floral Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is designed to withstand oven temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Is the Silicone Floral Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Silicone Floral Pan?

No, it is recommended to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils with the Silicone Floral Pan to avoid scratching the surface.

4. Is the Silicone Floral Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan has a non-stick surface which makes it easy to release baked goods and clean up afterwards.

5. How do I store the Silicone Floral Pan?

The Silicone Floral Pan can be stored in a flat position or rolled up to save space in your kitchen cabinets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly