• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Checkerboard Insert Product Use/Care Instructions

In summary, the Iso Checkerboard Insert is a shoe insert that provides extra support and stability to your feet. It can be easily inserted into your shoes by removing the existing insole and placing the insert evenly and securely. The insert can also be trimmed to fit your shoe size and can be cleaned by hand washing with mild soap and water. It is recommended to replace the insert every 6-12 months, or sooner if you notice any wear and tear.
flemings99
Gold Member
Had a guest at my show that needs to know how to use the checkerboard insert. Don't have one and couldn't find the use and care info. on consultant's corner. Can someone give me directions on use?

Thanks.:confused:

I don't have this anymore, but I remember way back when, you make the 2 cake batters then pour the batters inside the inserts in the pattern that you want, then slowly lift out the inserts. HTH! It's been a long time since I've made one of these, so if someone has the actual use/care slip, by all means help us out! LOL

thanks for posting!

no problem!

Hi there! The checkerboard insert is a great tool for creating beautiful and unique cakes. To use it, you will need two cake batters of contrasting colors. Begin by preparing one of the batters according to the recipe. Then, place the insert into a greased 9-inch round cake pan, with the raised side facing up. Pour the second batter into the insert, making sure to fill each square evenly. Remove the insert and fill in the remaining squares with the first batter. Bake the cake according to the recipe's instructions and enjoy your checkerboard creation! For more detailed instructions, please refer to page 10 of your consultant's guide. Hope this helps! Happy baking! :)

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Checkerboard Insert?

The Iso Checkerboard Insert is designed to provide additional support and cushioning to your feet, while also improving the overall stability of your shoes.

2. How do I insert the Iso Checkerboard Insert into my shoes?

To insert the Iso Checkerboard Insert, simply remove the existing insole from your shoe and replace it with the Iso Checkerboard Insert. Make sure the insert is placed evenly and securely inside the shoe.

3. Can the Iso Checkerboard Insert be trimmed to fit my shoe size?

Yes, the Iso Checkerboard Insert can be trimmed to fit your shoe size. Use the markings on the insert as a guide to trim it to the correct size.

4. How do I clean the Iso Checkerboard Insert?

The Iso Checkerboard Insert can be hand washed with mild soap and water. Make sure to thoroughly rinse and air dry before inserting back into your shoes.

5. How often should I replace the Iso Checkerboard Insert?

The Iso Checkerboard Insert should be replaced every 6-12 months, depending on usage. If you notice any wear or tear, it's recommended to replace it sooner to maintain optimal support and cushioning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • esavvymom