• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue

In summary, Julie and Christina are both going to the launch, and Kelly is staying in the area and will have a cell phone number.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Anyone here going?? I'll be there! :) So excited to see all of the new stuff!:love:

I will be there also. Can't wait!

Who is your Director?

She is in Missouri. :) My Recruiter is in Bonney Lake, so she'll be there too. :)

Cool. Who is your recruiter?

Some of us from Vancouver are coming!

Cool - looking forward to seeing everyone there! :)

I'll be there. I am so excited!

I will be there I am excited I have 2 of my gals going with me.

Hey Christina! I'll be going too. We'll have to meet up again.

Julie and I have been talking about how we can meet our fellow CS at the launch. How about we have lunch together?

Let me know what you all think, I would love to meet you all.

That sounds like a good idea ... I guess it depends on how many we have & how big our tables are ... we will need a plan - someone would have to grab the table & someone would have to meet everyone at a designated spot ... could be tricky, but possible! I will be with my recruiter. :) Maybe we all need to wear something the same???

I'll be there with my Director and another consultant! Can't wait!

cookingwithdot said:
That sounds like a good idea ... I guess it depends on how many we have & how big our tables are ... we will need a plan - someone would have to grab the table & someone would have to meet everyone at a designated spot ... could be tricky, but possible! I will be with my recruiter. :) Maybe we all need to wear something the same???

I was thinking we could all go towards the far right and up front and meet up there. How does that sound?

That sounds good. I'm thinking about having something to wave, like at National Conference so everyone can see. I have two from my team with me.

Hey Julie that sounds good here is my cellphone so give me a call 208-451-0109 we will be heading over on the 3rd and probably coming home on the 4th.

Thanks Christina. I'm leaving after work 4:00 PM on the 3rd and will come home after conference on the 4th. I have to work Friday.

Where is everyone staying? I'm staying at Courtyard by Marriott. It's 1 minute from the conference building.

We're at the days inn about 9 miles away.Julie we're doing the same thing heading up Wens afternoon and coming back Thursday night. I have a Home show on Friday.

Too bad we don't have PC car flags, like our Oregon Ducks. We could have a convoy! Hee Hee.

HeeHee that would be fun! I have to say I'm more partial to the Beavers, kinda gotta be, my husband works for OSU =-)

I thought about that after I posted. I went to Western Oregon State and all my friends were Beavers. My clustermate is a Beaver and has threatened to stuff me in the trunk to go to our cluster meetings. Hee Hee! I will be driving my green mini-van.

I try to stay as neutral as possible with as many fanatics as there are in my area!! It can get kinda crazy!! LOL

My husband likes to stir it up when we drive to Corvallis. I feel like the movies, when someone is driving through gang land when we fly our green car flag.

You would be surprised how many duck fans are in Corvallis though!

we could all go towards the far right and up front and meet up there at lunch? I'm going to bring a CS sign, so we can see each other. I'm looking forward to going Wednesday evening. I have Christina's cell phone #. If anyone else would like to post their number, that would be great. I don't know what phone I'm bringing yet, my husband's or a new one, so I'll post when I have a number.

Kelly's Cell number 503-569-1158

thanks!!!!!

My cell # is 425-985-3112See you there!!! :)

lockhartkitchen said:
we could all go towards the far right and up front and meet up there at lunch? I'm going to bring a CS sign, so we can see each other. I'm looking forward to going Wednesday evening. I have Christina's cell phone #. If anyone else would like to post their number, that would be great. I don't know what phone I'm bringing yet, my husband's or a new one, so I'll post when I have a number.

Sounds good to me. My cell is 253.227.5578. Can't wait to meet all of you. :D

yeah! Two more work days!

Related to Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue

1. What is Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue?

Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue is an annual event hosted by a company to showcase their latest products and services for the upcoming spring season. It is an opportunity for customers to see and experience the new offerings firsthand.

2. When and where is Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue happening?

The specific date and location of the event may vary each year, but it typically takes place in the Seattle or Bellevue area during the spring season. You can check the company's website or social media pages for the most updated information.

3. Do I need to register or buy tickets to attend Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue?

It depends on the company hosting the event. Some may require registration or charge a fee for tickets, while others may have an open invitation for anyone to attend. Make sure to check the event details for registration or ticketing information.

4. What can I expect to see at Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue?

You can expect to see the company's new products and services for the spring season, as well as demos, presentations, and possibly special offers or discounts. It is also a great opportunity to network with other attendees and company representatives.

5. Is it worth attending Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue?

Attending Spring Launch -Seattle/Bellevue can be a great way to stay updated on the latest offerings from the company and connect with others in the industry. It can also be a fun and informative experience. However, whether it is worth attending ultimately depends on your personal interests and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • frozenchef