• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring: New Catalog and Materials Now Available!

In summary, the changeover boxes with the new spring paperwork and catalogs should arrive by Feb 12th. For the first time, as of Jan 18th, you can go to Consultants Corner and order some of the new spring materials including catalogs and host packets. Go to Consultants Corner, Managing Your Business, Samples and Supplies. This option will only be available until Jan 31st.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I just got information from one of our Directors that the changeover boxes with the new spring paperwork and cataloges should arrive by Feb 12th. You will only get this if you are active.
The box should include a form to buy the new spring products at half price. I usually do that online.
Also, for the first time, as of Jan 18th, you can go to Consultants Corner and order some of the new spring materials including catalogs and host packets.
Go to Consultants Corner, Managing Your Business, Samples and Supplies. This option will only be available until Jan 31st.
The new spring cataloge has been expanded again from 56 to 64 pages. The price of the cataloges will increase to $20 for 25 and $49 for 100.
I'm coping this from an email. I haven't tried it yet.

Yes it does work, I already preordered my stuff!

Ditto go my supplies coming in as soon as they ship.

This is my first changeover. Do these automatically ship or do you have to order them?

They automatically ship!

My director forwarded us this e-mail info from Robin Shilling:For changeover box that will be shipped after Spring Launch in February:Any consultant who has been active with $150 COMMISSIONABLE sales in November OR December OR January will receive the changeover box. If a consultant was not active in any of those three months, then the consultant will receive the changeover box when he/she becomes active by submitting $150 commissionable sales.For Kit Enhancement in April of 40% Off Discount:A consultant must submit 3 consecutive months in a row of $150 to be eligible for Kit Enhancement of 40% off in April. The 3 months can be January, February, March or February, March, and April. If a consultant does February, March, and April, then he/she cannot submit the kit enhancement order until after he/she submits the show in April to be active for April. If a consultant misses one of the months, he/she cannot do kit enhancement in April.

babywings76 said:
My director forwarded us this e-mail info from Robin Shilling:

For changeover box that will be shipped after Spring Launch in February:

Any consultant who has been active with $150 COMMISSIONABLE sales in November OR December OR January will receive the changeover box. If a consultant was not active in any of those three months, then the consultant will receive the changeover box when he/she becomes active by submitting $150 commissionable sales.

For Kit Enhancement in April of 40% Off Discount:

A consultant must submit 3 consecutive months in a row of $150 to be eligible for Kit Enhancement of 40% off in April. The 3 months can be January, February, March or February, March, and April. If a consultant does February, March, and April, then he/she cannot submit the kit enhancement order until after he/she submits the show in April to be active for April. If a consultant misses one of the months, he/she cannot do kit enhancement in April.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Did they say CO were due to ship to Consultants on 2/12? or am I totally making that up? lol

does anyone remember exactly what the changeover box contains? besides 1 SB, DVD - how many catalogs & mini's?

otisbg said:
does anyone remember exactly what the changeover box contains? besides 1 SB, DVD - how many catalogs & mini's?

Should be 25 regular catty's and usually there is just one mini.

otisbg said:

Should be:
- 25 catalogs
- 1 mini
- 1 SBRC
- 1 CD (the DVD has been, for the last several seasons, included in one's first supply order of the season)
- small pack (10) show planners
- 1 each theme show recipe cards and postcard invitation
- Special Edition Consultant News (SECN)

Of course, past contents of changeover boxes is not an indicator of what may be included in the current box.

chefann said:
Should be:
- 25 catalogs
- 1 mini
- 1 SBRC
- 1 CD (the DVD has been, for the last several seasons, included in one's first supply order of the season)
- small pack (10) show planners
- 1 each theme show recipe cards and postcard invitation
- Special Edition Consultant News (SECN)

Of course, past contents of changeover boxes is not an indicator of what may be included in the current box.

I think they stopped putting the show planners in last year. There's also an order form to get the spring products at 50% off and a supply order form.

Do we pay for the change over kit?

Monty060609 said:
Do we pay for the change over kit?

Yes. It's a commission adjustment - last time I think it was $6.25 or so.

Awesome - Thanks for the replies - now I know to order more mini's on my supply order. Why did I think we got a pack of mini's?? Maybe because we were able to get the Fall's at NC.

otisbg said:
Awesome - Thanks for the replies - now I know to order more mini's on my supply order. Why did I think we got a pack of mini's?? Maybe because we were able to get the Fall's at NC.

Those who attended Spring Launch got a package of mini's. That might be where you read it.

If you were active in either Nov, Dec, or Jan you get the box HOWEVER! If you are currently not active you CAN NOT order any new products. this is what I was told by HO.

What is included in the Spring Changeover Box?

The Spring Changeover Box includes a variety of products from our Spring collection, such as new kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. Each box is thoughtfully curated to help you refresh your kitchen for the season.

How much does the Spring Changeover Box cost?

The cost of the Spring Changeover Box varies depending on the products included, but it typically ranges from $50-$100. The total value of the products in the box is always higher than the cost, making it a great deal for our customers.

Can I customize the products in my Spring Changeover Box?

At this time, we do not offer customization for our Spring Changeover Box. However, we strive to include a variety of products that will appeal to a wide range of customers and their kitchen needs.

Is the Spring Changeover Box available for purchase year-round?

No, the Spring Changeover Box is only available for a limited time during the spring season. We encourage our customers to purchase it early before it sells out.

Can I return or exchange my Spring Changeover Box?

Due to the limited availability of the Spring Changeover Box, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • DebPC