• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spread Positivity on National Act Happy Day | Let's Be Happy Together!

In summary, today is national act happy day and in honor of the getting rid of negativity thread, the suggestion is to not just "act" happy but to actually be happy. Some of the conversation participants are feeling tired due to lack of sleep, but are determined to try and be happy. There is also excitement about being in the same group for a program and plans to potentially meet up. The conversation also includes a discussion about streaking and the importance of being happy and acting happy in order to feel happy.
ChefJoyJ
So, I heard on the radio that today is national act happy day. In honor the the getting rid of negativity thread, I say let's take it one step further and not just "act" happy, but *be* happy! :D

wondeffulday.gif

I suppose that the alcohol consumed on St. Patty's Day might help...

Act happy... can I act sleepy happy? I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm really tired. Maybe I'll be happier when I go home. Let's try that!

wadesgirl said:
Act happy... can I act sleepy happy? I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm really tired. Maybe I'll be happier when I go home. Let's try that!

And one more thing we have in common... my DD decided to get up about 2a and was WIDE AWAKE and ready to play. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was just getting to bed. About 4a, I woke DH up to play with her and I finally got all of 3.5 hrs of sleep. But now I have my Diet Pepsi Max from the cafe, so I should start waking up in about 1/2 hour!!!

Happy Act Happy Day!!!
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif

katie0128 said:
And one more thing we have in common... my DD decided to get up about 2a and was WIDE AWAKE and ready to play. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was just getting to bed. About 4a, I woke DH up to play with her and I finally got all of 3.5 hrs of sleep. But now I have my Diet Pepsi Max from the cafe, so I should start waking up in about 1/2 hour!!!

Happy Act Happy Day!!!
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif
Bliss.gif
Okay, I'll pretend to act Happy! I went to Riverdance last night and didn't get home until 10 p.m. I wasn't tired but DH had already gone to bed. I went around 11 but just tossed and turned all night. So did he. Apparently neither of us got any sleep. He had to go into work early at 5 so I did get a little bit of sleep after he left. Only about 1 1/2 hours.

O.k. - not sure what is up with my dancing smilies... maybe they are a bit sleepy as well!

katie0128 said:
O.k. - not sure what is up with my dancing smilies... maybe they are a bit sleepy as well!
Oh good, thought it may have been my eyes seeing trails!

have you already been celebrating st. patty's day? ;)

Not me, but apparently the smilies hit the pub early this mornin'!

I think they look cool that way! They look really happy!

Katie, I just realized you are in Wave 3 too!

katie0128 said:
And one more thing we have in common... my DD decided to get up about 2a and was WIDE AWAKE and ready to play.

The first time I read this I SWORE it said my DH decided to get up about 2a... :rolleyes:

groovy, man....

Yea... Wave 3! It will be fun to meet you.

janetupnorth said:
The first time I read this I SWORE it said my DH decided to get up about 2a... :rolleyes:

Nope - DH knows better than to wake ME up at 2a unless he has a really good reason... and sex is NOT a good reason to wake me up.

Hello, world, here's a song that we're singin',
C'mon get happy
A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin',
We'll make you happyWe had a dream we'd go trav'lin' together
We'd spread a little lovin' then we'd keep movin' on
Somethin' always happens whenever we're together
We get a happy feelin' when we're singin' a songTrav'lin' along there's a song that we're singin',
C'mon get happy
A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin',
We'll make you happy
We'll make you happy,
We'll make you happy Theme Song to The Partridge Family show

rennea's smilies apparently haven't been drinking like mine have!

And I still think my running smilie looks like a streaker!

katie0128 said:
Nope - DH knows better than to wake ME up at 2a unless he has a really good reason... and sex is NOT a good reason to wake me up.
I totally agree with this!

We'll have to get in touch and try to meet up.

katie0128 said:
And I still think my running smilie looks like a streaker!

A streaker having an extremely good time! ;)

If you are streaking and NOT having a good time, you're doing it wrong!

I keep looking at them because they make me laugh! Poor smiley face doesn't know what's going on!

Ignorant and oblivious are not necessarily bad things...

Acting happy will help us feel happy, so act away!

How about:

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands!
If you are happy and you know it then your face will surely show it!

Hey we kept our happy faces on all day for Greg's birthday! You don't expect to see that twice in one week do you? :p

wow, that's a lot of smilies!

katie0128 said:

No it isn't! Amen Sister!!

Related to Spread Positivity on National Act Happy Day | Let's Be Happy Together!

What is National Act Happy Day?

National Act Happy Day is a holiday that falls on March 19th every year. It is a day dedicated to spreading positivity and happiness to those around us.

How can I participate in National Act Happy Day?

You can participate in National Act Happy Day by performing acts of kindness, spreading positivity, and making an effort to be happy and make others happy.

What are some ideas for spreading positivity on National Act Happy Day?

Some ideas for spreading positivity on National Act Happy Day include giving compliments, performing random acts of kindness, volunteering, and spending time with loved ones.

How can I celebrate National Act Happy Day with my coworkers?

You can celebrate National Act Happy Day with your coworkers by organizing a team-building activity, hosting a potluck lunch, or simply taking a moment to thank each other for their hard work and positivity.

Why is it important to spread positivity on National Act Happy Day?

Spreading positivity on National Act Happy Day is important because it can improve our overall well-being, strengthen relationships, and create a more positive and supportive environment for ourselves and those around us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies