• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Am I remembering correctly, that directors could earn 2 sets? One for being a director and one for their sales? If this is true, what level do they earn for being a director?

I believe its Level 3 this time

WOW! Thanks for sharing all this great info!

I don't like the kit going up though!

I would rather PC take out some of the products of the Super Starter Kit and keep it at $90 than raise the price. I guess we will have to wait and see!!

Thanks Debi and Gillian and everyone else for sharing info! I can't believe all the new products. I'm worried about the starter kit going up though. We'll just have to encourage potential recruits to host their own shows and using product value to get their kit at discount.

The "new" santuko remindes of the kitchenaid one that I saw at target.

I can't believe the steak knives only have a 3 year warranty! I was going to sell my tupperware ones to get the pc ones....but now that they are not lifetime I'm not so sure.

For the $150 I think that if someone really wants to sell they will pay it. Many other ds companies starter kits are at least $150 this could be why the upped it and added more as well. This way we stay competitive with the others. Yes our price was cheaper but we didn't have as many products. (I'm hoping more products are added to justify the increase)

nikkijo said:
The "new" santuko remindes of the kitchenaid one that I saw at target.

I can't believe the steak knives only have a 3 year warranty! I was going to sell my tupperware ones to get the pc ones....but now that they are not lifetime I'm not so sure.

For the $150 I think that if someone really wants to sell they will pay it. Many other ds companies starter kits are at least $150 this could be why the upped it and added more as well. This way we stay competitive with the others. Yes our price was cheaper but we didn't have as many products. (I'm hoping more products are added to justify the increase)

I really think that the increase it to probably cover the increase of prices in the redesigned gadgets (cook's corer, etc) ...not so sure if they will add much!

I think it would be nice to have a "Basic" kit (at the $90 price) and a "Deluxe" kit for you to choose from. I think that's what they have in Canada, and maybe Great Britain too??? Alot of DS companies have more than one kit to choose from - that would be nice for us too! It would help too for those recruits who are PC lovers and already have most of what is in the kit we have now!

Thanks to everyone that posted. I was thinking about quitting PC but this just excited me to maybe keep it going.

Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone for the info - I just read all 24 pgs - my eyes were reading faster than my brain could process!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just heard the trip is a 5 day cruise.

Which trip?? Level 2 or 3??Where to? Can't wait to hear!

Edited: I know DC or London-- trying to get more info.It's really hard to decipher her text messages!

Last edited:
Cruise is to the carribean (sp?)

DC???? for level 3??

i would think that is backwards...

I hope it is backwards!!!

Me too!!! And I really want the carribean!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, y'all, I'm sure it's backwards! I'll edit it.

It's probably backwards.I'm trying to get clarification (via text messaging)-- bear with me, k?

okay, kimmy
but.....HURRY!!!!!!!!!!
:)

see the other thread....day 2 spoiler, someone else got the info! but thanks kim!!

From the other thread:TRIPS:Level 1 - 300 conference cash or 250 gift cert (like last year)
Level 2 - 5 day-4 night cruise in Carribbean, stop at Nassau (I think) and on Royal Carribean's private island
Level 3 - your choice: Washington D.C. or London, England!

cajunchelle said:
Not sure if this was already posted, don't want to read back through 22 pages of info but here goes anyway!

What did I earn in Sell-a-thon?
Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips.
wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!! I'm getting the oven mitt!!! yippeeeeee!! I'm sooooooooooooo happy they are back!!! they NEVER should have left!! hee hee I can't WAIT for my UPS fella to give me my new goodies!!
I am DEFINETELY shooting for level 2 or 3 next time!! hee hee yep its all about the greed!! want MORE.. want MORrrreee !!!

Cheers

How exciting! I could never justify the cost of wanting to go on a cruise, Now I wont have to and I have my motivation to earn it!!! :D

thechefofnorthbend said:
How exciting! I could never justify the cost of wanting to go on a cruise, Now I wont have to and I have my motivation to earn it!!! :D

Same here, Darby!!!

KimmyDarling said:
Same here, Darby!!!

Me too!!! I can't wait to tell my husband we have a chance at a cruise this time around! Last time with the cruise, I was pregnant and on bedrest - no chance of earning it - this time, IT"S MINE!!!

I think that for the 3rd level, maybe the choice between DC and London is so that those with families can choose DC as a family vacation (or for those who don't fly?)

I want to know how much we need to earn for level 2! I am going!

sarahmarie said:

SarahMarie! It's good to "see" you! You've been quiet lately - glad to know you're still around!

sarahmarie said:

Me, too!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I have always wanted to go on a cruise and what better way then for free! Thank you PC!!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it would be nice to have a "Basic" kit (at the $90 price) and a "Deluxe" kit for you to choose from. I think that's what they have in Canada, and maybe Great Britain too??? Alot of DS companies have more than one kit to choose from - that would be nice for us too! It would help too for those recruits who are PC lovers and already have most of what is in the kit we have now!

Yes we have a deluxe kit here in Canada. THats the one I went with.. more products and more paperwork.. it was great

Cheers

I just heard from my Director...
Level 2 Trip is Carribean Cruise to Private Island and Nassau Area?? She was on her cell and I wasn't getting good reception!
Level 3 is a trip for 4 to Washington DC or a trip for 2 to London!!

Recruiting
More sad news! Looks like the kit is $155, not $150. There won't be superstarter products to earn each month but new consultants earn PC Dollars for products, supplies, etc. instead. Lots of changes but not a lot of specific details yet.

That is all I know right now because she had to run off to her class!

pcROX said:
Level 2 Trip is Carribean Cruise to Private Island and Nassau Area?? She was on her cell and I wasn't getting good reception!

Recruiting
More sad news! Looks like the kit is $155, not $150. There won't be superstarter products to earn each month but new consultants earn PC Dollars for products, supplies, etc. instead. Lots of changes but not a lot of specific details yet.

wow... that is a huge change!

trip for 4 is cool! Hmm, I'm dying to know the details about the super starters!!

ChefBeckyD said:
SarahMarie! It's good to "see" you! You've been quiet lately - glad to know you're still around!

awwww...its nice to know i was missed! I was getting burned out on PC (after 4 months!) I have no shows on my calendar but I went to my meeting last night so now i feel back in the swing. I love you guys!

pcROX said:

Recruiting

In a way it's nice that you can pick what you earn, but i liked working towards a goal that I could see...the products for example I really wanted the ssbowl set so I worked towards it. I wonder if they will also keep the bonus ones and just turn it into more money?

yeah i really liked woring towards the bonuses. And i pretty much have a little of everything now!

I DO NOT like not earning actual SS products! But I guess it is good that you can choose what you want too.

I'm not too excited about the trip for DC (since I live really close), but I told my husband I wanted to earn a trip this year, and the cruise or London sounds good to me! I am anxious to hear more about recruiting and such, because I want to promote to director this year too! I am going to get on the phone as soon as I hear all the details! I think people would want to sign before the kit price almost doubles!

sarahmarie said:
awwww...its nice to know i was missed! I was getting burned out on PC (after 4 months!) I have no shows on my calendar but I went to my meeting last night so now i feel back in the swing. I love you guys!

I hear you too! I am on my 5th month, and I feel burned out too - all of the excitement and close friends already had parties...and the bookings were going well at the start, but have slowed down...and I don't want to be an annoying person who starts begging for bookings! I have 1-2 shows in the next month or so, and I am hoping to get some bookings from those....I will stay in it as long as I can, and hope that it picks itself back up, but for me, I already have my FT job plus another side business, so I can't spend all of my time on PC....we'll see! But good luck, and if you want to chat anytime since we are in the same boat, my email is jennifer (a) jlknapp (dot) com... (a) = @, (dot) = .

mhrivera said:
I'm not too excited about the trip for DC (since I live really close), but I told my husband I wanted to earn a trip this year, and the cruise or London sounds good to me!

I am anxious to hear more about recruiting and such, because I want to promote to director this year too! I am going to get on the phone as soon as I hear all the details! I think people would want to sign before the kit price almost doubles!

the only prob is that if they sign now, they would be paying for a kit that has a bunch of products that are going to be redesigned, and they may feel like you actually cheated them when they go to do their first show and a guest asks why they don't have one of the new cooks corers...

Good Point Jennifer. I have a woman who is waiting to hear as well!:confused: What to do. I'll wait until I have ALL of the information.:)

dannyzmom said:
More specifics on teh SS kit...it will have $400+ in products, it will have pre-assembled host kits, it will have the Ult Mand, the Microplane, the Silicone Basting Brush, mini muffin pan. one forged knife, lg bar pan, 8" skillet, something from the SA line and a tote that is similar to the STG stuff.
Wow...ok maybe they do need to wait until the new one - it is worth it!!

OK OK! Now i am totally excited! by the time the cruise rolls around next year I will be 21. No more virgin pina colodas for me! he he

there ya go :)So I just realized that there wasn't any new silicone bakeware announced!! I am very surprised with that..

The new SS kit does sound nice... I guess they will have a choice to make. I am getting more and more excited about recruiting - if the rumors are true, I really need a show to go, and the $100 in PC dollars would really help keep my profit in my pocket! BTW, has anyone figured out what the "exclusive April Guest Special" is? Not like I need any extra motivation to get my first $500 February show, but I hate waiting!

I don't think that we can figure it out, because it is something that won't be seen in our line...and everything that was announced are products for the line...

I thought I read somewhere that the towels were going to be the April guest special...that they wouldn't be in the line. I guess I have just read too much, because I can't find it now.

Shawnna said:
I thought I read somewhere that the towels were going to be the April guest special...that they wouldn't be in the line. I guess I have just read too much, because I can't find it now.

I thought that I read that too.

I need more pictures!!!

Well, I want them, okay

~

jenniferknapp said:
there ya go :)

So I just realized that there wasn't any new silicone bakeware announced!! I am very surprised with that..

I'm not surprised.....The floral cupcake pan is a very specific piece of equipment, and silicone was the best way to do it well. For almost everything else you may bake, silicone is inferior in quality, and I can't see PC bringing out a whole line of silicone to compete with stoneware/cookware. I read alot of reviews for kitchenware (consumers report, Cook's Illustrated) and I've never seen silicone bakeware get a good review. There may be good reviews out there, but I've never seen them!;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll