• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
gilliandanielle said:
It must be because director only says 2, and obviously you need 5...

That's what I figured, but I wasn't sure what the numbers meant. I haven't recruited anyone yet.

Info is rolling in!! Check DAY 3 spoiler thread!!

gilliandanielle said:
She is already at the airport?? Did gen. session really get out this morning? I was hoping that it got out a 4:30 again... and that Ann will call any minute!!

It ended at 1:15 central time!;)

Oh!! Ann never called!! I was gone this morning, but checked my Caller ID when I got home...

;)
gilliandanielle said:
Oh!! Ann never called!! I was gone this morning, but checked my Caller ID when I got home...

Well, She Did WONDERFUL :D for the past 2 days, maybe there wasn't anything too exciting today!

I guess there really is no info left... I just like talking to her on the phone!! My "online" friends really do exist!! ROTFLMAO!!

gilliandanielle said:

she probably had information overload and passed out on the escalator while trying to recap 3 days worth of information! :D

I'm sure we'll hear from her soon...she was outstanding in her transmission of information as were you in putting up with all of us!!! :p

Oh, poor Ann's lifeless body is probably going up the escalator and tumbling back down, going up, coming down...!!

gilliandanielle said:
I guess there really is no info left... I just like talking to her on the phone!! My "online" friends really do exist!! ROTFLMAO!!

Sad, but I think I like you all better then my "live and in person" friends!!! :p

I can see it now "Hey lady...get up...hey la...Ooooo, she has PC stuff! hey lady, I want to host a party! Hey, I need to place an order! Get up!!" LMAO :D

It has been -30 degrees all week here and I haven't left my house much...my car won't start and I don't want to take my kids out in this nastyness!! My DH came home yesterday and was making fun of me because I don't ever leave my house and all my friends are online!! It is kinda funny when you think about it...

gilliandanielle said:
It has been -30 degrees all week here and I haven't left my house much...my car won't start and I don't want to take my kids out in this nastyness!! My DH came home yesterday and was making fun of me because I don't ever leave my house and all my friends are online!! It is kinda funny when you think about it...

I just heard on the news that Alaska'a cold temps were headed our way...and my first thought was "hmmm, Gillian hasn't mentioned the cold".....!
It is kinda funny - but I'm so glad for the internet - all of this conference scuttle has been so much fun!!

NOW - on topic again - I have one burning question remaining - What do we earn for a $500 show in Feb? Oh wait, make that 2 questions - because I also still NEED to know when we earn mid-season products - I NEED that salad spinner!

DanielleQ said:
Not today--and, at the risk of "losing my religion" on this one--he's lucky I didn't put FAH. Again, sorry--I was just so excited about the trip to DC. I am brand new and AM going to promote by December, with the help of my totally amazing Director. Last week FAH and I talked about how great DC would be for our kids when they are 7 & 8 (they are 5 & 6 now). And then, this comes along. They will be 7 & 8 next year! I just thought it was cool, but he said, "I just don't want this house to fall by the wayside while you're doing this." Can you tell I have some house-cleaning issues? I totally get where he was coming from, I just would have liked a little boost before he shot me down.

LMAO! Loving the new "name" too! BTW- Just letting you know you could have said... but he said, "I just don't want this house to fall by the wayside while you're doing this." No, sweetpea, that is what I have YOU for. ;) It isn't like they don't have responsiblities in the house too! :rolleyes:

does anyone know what month and what we have to do to earn the midseaon products?

ChefBeckyD said:
I just heard on the news that Alaska'a cold temps were headed our way...and my first thought was "hmmm, Gillian hasn't mentioned the cold".....!

Uh, YEA it has!! It SNOWED in COOS BAY!!! We are BELOW SEA LEVEL people!!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Uh, YEA it has!! It SNOWED in COOS BAY!!! We are BELOW SEA LEVEL people!!!

It'll be a while yet before I get the Alaskan deep-freeze - I'm in Michigan! We have had (according to the news) 32 straight days of above normal temps (not good for our "Winter Wonderland!), but now the news is saying that is ending! My 2 yr old keeps begging me to let him wear his winter coat and snow pants - but it's been 50+ degrees out!

Does anyone know....:confused: if they ever announced if our new recruits would be getting anything? I can't keep up with all of the posts, so if it was answered from Day 3, please let me know. I'm kinda bummed if they don't but then I think with the restyled kit, they are getting plenty to be excited about.

Thanks!

chefjanet said:
Has anyone mentioned that if new consultants "bank" their accumulated PC Dollars that they earn instead of the product packages, that they can use them in their fourth month for "Kit Enhancement" and pay only 40%? Those PC dollars will go a long way in getting them the products that they want without paying out of pocket!

Just a "positive" thought!

I love that idea. In addition, they can use those dollars to buy what I consider basics - door prizes and paperwork as well as towards the samples for new products. Personally I think the $$ are better than the SS bonuses I did not earn. I'm still awaiting more information as I have tons of questions but figure the new SS pamplet should be online in the next couple of weeks.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I have a question about the recruits. Is that how many people you have to recruit that year?
It is how many you need to QUALIFY...at least that is the way it has been in the past.

gilliandanielle said:

I was too busy trying to get lunch and get to the airport. Sorry. :(

It looks like there have been a lot of discussions about things. Cool! Some of the details aren't completely out yet on things (like real specifics about the new consultant rewards program), but all that will be in changeover boxes and new, updated policies and procedures. The policies will be online, so anyone who ever wished that the Recipe for Success was electronic will be getting their wish.

I'm still feeling overwhelmed about everything they threw at us.

tlennhoff said:
I love that idea. In addition, they can use those dollars to buy what I consider basics - door prizes and paperwork as well as towards the samples for new products. Personally I think the $$ are better than the SS bonuses I did not earn. I'm still awaiting more information as I have tons of questions but figure the new SS pamplet should be online in the next couple of weeks.

I think it's great because so many consultants host first (some several times) so they have a lot of the products already. This way, they can pick out things that they need to fill in the gaps in their collection. And can use the PC$ for Conference!!

there will be some sort of info coming.... check your email frequently.

For all of those who haven't seen the pics of the new products yet, they are now on CC (under Kitchen Consultant News). Can't wait to get all my new products. I earned level 3 for the first time ever and I feel like I won the lottery. Lots of great info in that issue.

Cara said:
For all of those who haven't seen the pics of the new products yet, they are now on CC (under Kitchen Consultant News). Can't wait to get all my new products. I earned level 3 for the first time ever and I feel like I won the lottery. Lots of great info in that issue.
Oh, I know how you feel! I earned level 2 and I'm in seventh heaven! Funny thing about earning rewards from PC......once you earn something you are addicted and can't stand it when you earn less! So, next go around I HAVE to get level 3!

Ok, seeing how the new kit program begins 1/22, does anyone know when the updated paperwork will be made available to us to promote this new program? I prefer not to continue passing out opportunity brochures that aren't going to mean much in a matter of weeks, KWIM! However I really want to continue to share the opportunity and recruit!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, I know how you feel! I earned level 2 and I'm in seventh heaven! Funny thing about earning rewards from PC......once you earn something you are addicted and can't stand it when you earn less! So, next go around I HAVE to get level 3!

Me too! 2 yrs ago, for the Fall/Winter product sellathon, I had a baby that month (June) and ended up not earning ANYTHING! I vowed then that I would never miss out on free product again - and I haven't! I have made level 2 the last 3-4 times (can't remember now) and am always shooting for that top level! OF course, my big goal is to make director, so I never miss out on anything, and also can get doubles!:D :D :D I am totally addicted!

sherriel said:
Ok, seeing how the new kit program begins 1/22, does anyone know when the updated paperwork will be made available to us to promote this new program? I prefer not to continue passing out opportunity brochures that aren't going to mean much in a matter of weeks, KWIM! However I really want to continue to share the opportunity and recruit!

I know! I was just sending out Feb. Host packets yesterday, and felt funny sticking in the current info.....

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too! 2 yrs ago, for the Fall/Winter product sellathon, I had a baby that month (June) and ended up not earning ANYTHING! I vowed then that I would never miss out on free product again - and I haven't! I have made level 2 the last 3-4 times (can't remember now) and am always shooting for that top level! OF course, my big goal is to make director, so I never miss out on anything, and also can get doubles!:D :D :D I am totally addicted!
Yep! I got really P.O.'d :mad: this past summer with the cluster challenge (sorry for bringing that one up again!) and I vowed right then and there that I would earn everything I could from there on out!

pamperedlinda said:
Yep! I got really P.O.'d :mad: this past summer with the cluster challenge (sorry for bringing that one up again!) and I vowed right then and there that I would earn everything I could from there on out!
I've got everything in my planner so I don't miss one again!

AJPratt said:
I've got everything in my planner so I don't miss one again!
Me too....in big bold letters!

We have monthly challenges in our cluster for a gift for the person who sells the most of the PWP free item from the past month....I've won all of them since we started a few months ago:p . We also have an on-time drawing....and the only one of those that I won was when I was the only consultant there :rolleyes: (directors aren't eligible). I won by default....but I won! I LOVE FREE!!!!

We do an on-time drawing as well but we do it for catalogs. Everyone brings an unlabeled catalog and the winner takes home all the catalogs. I love when I win that one.

pamperedlinda said:

STILL gets to me when I think about it - (try not to!) Working so hard, and then being punished for it......grrr - okay - ENOUGH on that - I will earn everything I am physically able to! This year that includes a Cruise too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll