• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler... Conference Is Officially Over....

the new stainless steel mesh colander set. Been wanting one of these! Thanks for the pics!The agenda posted on CC said the conference should now officially be ending. Sooooo.... LET's TALK!!
You also get the Thai Peanut Sauce for submitting 2 shows.

Sept Host Special is 60% off stoneware and metal bakeware.
Sept Guest Special is 20% off stoneware and metal bakeware.Oct Host Special is 60% off forged knives (based on sales level).
Oct Guest Special is free bar board with $60 purchase.

byrd1956 said:
Did anyone experience using the redesigned cookie press? I always have some customers that get frustrated with it and sometime I go through a love/hate relationship with my cookie press.

My SD said that they had lots of people bring in their favorite dough recipes to try in the new press since there was such a problem with the old one (if you ventured away from the recipe in the U&C guide it wouldn't work).

Anything for recruiting????

$50 for every recruit from July 1 - August 31. If you have more than 4 recruits, you get a bonus gift (choose between watches, handbag, ear-rings, video camera, etc). If you recruit 8, you get 2 bonus gifts.

Each recruit in that time period and does $1250 in first 30 days, will get 2 stoneware free.

squirrelzan said:
$50 for every recruit from July 1 - August 31. If you have more than 4 recruits, you get a bonus gift (choose between watches, handbag, ear-rings, video camera, etc). If you recruit 8, you get 2 bonus gifts.

Each recruit in that time period and does $1250 in first 30 days, will get 2 stoneware free.

Oooh, I'd really like to have a video camera - that'd be nice!!

heat123 said:
Ouuhhh, yeah what does ti look like???

They are green(christmas green) with snowmen on them... like the plates

Thanks so much for all this info!!!! I have a show tonight and 30 people have said they are for sure coming. I am so pumped!!!!!

Here is a list of items being discontinued or redesigned:

cookie press - redesigned
seasons best
kitchen shears - redesigned
woven round tray
woven rectangle tray
round up from the heart 2008 trivet
adjustable measuring spoons - redesigned
easy adjustable measuring cup
easy adjustable measuring spoon
pocket thermometer - redesigned
1-2-3 dip set
pizza party set
great grilling seasoning and recipe collection

gilchrist_pchef said:
Thanks so much for all this info!!!! I have a show tonight and 30 people have said they are for sure coming. I am so pumped!!!!!

congrats on awesome rsvp's!!

Just a reminder (to all, not just gilchrist), if your July and August are not where you want them to be bookings wise - keep this under your hat until it is! You can simply say "We have not received anything from HO yet on those specials" because you haven't!! I am not even mentioning the new catalog or new products until I get all I want for Augsust. They can of course book further out, but I'm not sharing what I know yet!

I just ordered a cookie press yesterday and now I wish I'd known about the new one coming out. The new one looks really nice. Thanks for the pics!

Kimmie said:
The new apron and tablecloth match the snowman plates.

QUOTE]

Really??????? I LOVE snowmen, so I was super excited when I saw the mini catty and saw those plates! I can't wait for a snowman apron! Yippee!!! I earned that this month!

pcchefjane said:
Here is a picture of the new apron! I love it since I collect snowmen! The ties are white/green/red dots! Too cute and the tablecloth matches!:love:

By the way, that is me and Stacie by WAHOO WOMAN!

Thanks for the photo!!!! Love it! I'll be tempted to wear it Sept. 1 instead of saving it for the holidays!!!!!!! :D

Oh, my July and August are slammed with bookings. I have people just waiting for Sept. special before they confirm their date. With specials like these I will be sure to have a full fall planner! Disney here I come!!!!

How long will the products that they have named as discontinued be available for us to purchase?

Taterbug, usually the discontinued products are available till Aug 31 as far as I know.

Discontinued products can be purchased on shows held by 8/31 and submitted by 9/15. However, it is first come first served if it sells out before that date.

squirrelzan said:

It's a $50 VISA gift card...no limit as to how many you can earn! You also still get the recruiting bonus on top of these if your recruits reach their $1,250 in the first 90 days so you get bunches of cash and gift cards!

Isn't it a little wierd to discontinue the knife block? Luckily, I just ordered one for myself....

It has been replaced by a bigger one with a bigger hole for the new Professional Shears!

pcchefjane said:
It has been replaced by a bigger one with a bigger hole for the new Professional Shears!
Oh....I guess I missed that part :eek:. Is it going to hold more knives or just the enlargement for the shears?

pcchefjane said:

So, the new shears don't fit in the old block??
Jen

I posted some pictures on the conference thread!

I am so excited about the new Shears!! I LOVE my white ones and was so disappointed when they discontinued them that I made sure I would have PLENTY for my lifetime. I am glad to see they are coming out with new restyled ones. I do not like the current ones at all!!!
I LOVE the mesh colander set. Very professional looking!!
I totally dig the 4.5" serrated knife. I have been hoping for a serrated knife from PC for awhile now. I am very excited they have one coming out!!
The snowmen are great!! MUCH better than last year!!
Not a fan of the dots but I dig the Martini glasses. They are pretty cute!
I get that they want to coordinate the easy read measuring cups and other tools, but I really didn't need another extra set of the adjustable spoons!! LOL...yard sale!!!!
I do like the 2 cup prep bowls and I am into the new measuring cups. I use the measure-all for everything at home and the easy read at all of my shows, but I still have an old TW set of measuring cups in the drawer. Not sure where I put my easy adjustable measuring cup and spoon, I never did like them, I think they are buried in my office somewhere. I quit showing them a long time ago, so to me it is no loss.
I am happy about the new cookie press. But I can already hear the people with the old one complaining and asking for a "trade-in". LOL!!!

Not too many things new but some pretty darn good ones!!

I am with you Chris on the shears, the black ones we have now are about useless in my mind!

Good to know about the knife block, I was going to hurry up and order one for me. But will wait since they are just remodeling it!

pampered.chris said:
I am so excited about the new Shears!! I LOVE my white ones and was so disappointed when they discontinued them that I made sure I would have PLENTY for my lifetime. I am glad to see they are coming out with new restyled ones. I do not like the current ones at all!!!
The only shears available since I have been involved with PC have been the current ones; what is the difference in them and the older ones?

Hold on a minute...they changed the knife block itself? I'm not sure about that. They didn't mention that, that I caught anyway. I thought when they introduced the new knife it was said that it'll be great to add to our knife blocks. I thought their discontinuing the knife block set was because it was a set--hence they need to include now the new knife and the restyled shears. They didn't say the knife block itself was getting discontinued and a new one coming out. I'm pretty sure the holes in the knife block are suitable for the new shears.And I just compared the new catalog to the old one and don't see any mention of a new knife block.

babywings76 said:
And I just compared the new catalog to the old one and don't see any mention of a new knife block.
Would be asking too much for you to post the new product prices? If it is, no big deal.....I don't mind waiting until Tuesday.

Martini glasses--$44.50 (set of 4)
Shaker--$19
Ice Bucket--$32
shaker & bucket set--$45
Beaded Cheese Plane--$17
Beaded Cheese Knife--$17
Beaded Cheese Bistro Set (the 2 together...)--$32
Snowman Appetizer plates--$21.60 (set of 4)
Snowman Rectangle Platter--$21.50
Beaded Cake/Pie Server--$17
Open Stock SS cookware:
--1.5 qt. covered saucepan=$84
--3 qt. covered saucepan=$140
--8 qt. covered stockpot=$215Stainless mesh colanders--$35 (set of 3 sizes)
5" Strainer--$21.50
Digital Pocket Thermometer--$16.50
Professional Shears--$22.50
Forged Cutlery 4.5" Serrated Knife--$35
Bamboo Knife Block Set--$415
RUFTH trivet $13
Appetizers cookbook--$7.50
Latin Flavor vol.2--$9.50
Weekday Dinners Done recipe card collection $6.50
Thai Peanut Sauce--$12
Maple Honey Mustard Sauce--$12
Creole Rub--$4
Cookie Press--$29.50
Cookie Sheet--$18
Measuring Cup set--$15
Adj. Measuring Spoon--$8
2 cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 2)--$15
Easy Conversions Magnet--$7.50

U can send your cookie press back if you want to get the new one.

Thanks, Amanda. You are kind and quick:D! Am I correct that we will be able to purchase the new product samples for 1/2 off?

Becca_in_MD said:
and made open stock the stainless cookware that's on the Aug. host special.
So those three pieces of stainless will permanently remain open stock?

Last edited:
BlessedWifeMommy said:
Anyone know what the new apron we can earn this month looks like?

It was solid green with a trim around the outside (think it had polka dots on the outside trim and ties...can't remember that for sure) and then on the pockets were the snowmen that will be on the plates/platter. The tablecloth that attendees could earn is the same green with the snowmen on it and the PC logo.

Very basic and simple yet very cute. IMO the Snowmen were designed to look like they are painted on.

For snowmen lovers out there like myself, all I can say to it is "WAHOO!" :D

Last edited:
So I saw that the 1/2 priced combos were discontinued - were they replaced with different combos or did they just get rid of it? TIA

I see myself liking the digital thermometer; however, since the price is going up by $5.00, that will throw a kink to those consultants (including myself) who offer the free thermometer with the purchase of a DCB bundle.

jcsmilez said:
I think the ice bucket will be a hit...

I think the ice bucket is ridiculous.

$32 and NO TONGS!!!! Shame on Pampered Chef!

DebbieJ said:

I thought the same thing.

taterbug said:
I see myself liking the digital thermometer; however, since the price is going up by $5.00, that will throw a kink to those consultants (including myself) who offer the free thermometer with the purchase of a DCB bundle.

If the recipe card set has several DCB recipes, we could use those instead of the thermometer as the free gift.

DebbieJ said:

I sent in a product suggestion for them. Also, in the conference survey, I put that in when they asked for comments about the new products.

taterbug said:
Isn't it a little wierd to discontinue the knife block? Luckily, I just ordered one for myself....

The Knife Block Set is not discontinued or redesigned. It just has a new product # because it contains the new Professional Kitchen Shears.

pcchefjane said:

It's the same block--nothing has changed--the set just has the new shears in it.

DebbieJ said:
The Knife Block Set is not discontinued or redesigned. It just has a new product # because it contains the new Professional Kitchen Shears.

And the new Forged Serrated Knife....

taterbug said:
Thanks, Amanda. You are kind and quick:D! Am I correct that we will be able to purchase the new product samples for 1/2 off?

Shucks...:blushing: You're very welcome. :D

We'll have to see how they bundle things together. We do get to buy samples at 50% off, but sometimes they group certain items together so if you have a couple things in mind, you might have to get a few that maybe you weren't necessarily intending to get. They do put some things by themselves that we can get, but there will be groupings. And it did vary from the SAT groupings that were set up last time, so I'm curious what they do. I have a huge wish list for this season! :D

babywings76 said:
Hold on a minute...they changed the knife block itself? I'm not sure about that. They didn't mention that, that I caught anyway. I thought when they introduced the new knife it was said that it'll be great to add to our knife blocks. I thought their discontinuing the knife block set was because it was a set--hence they need to include now the new knife and the restyled shears. They didn't say the knife block itself was getting discontinued and a new one coming out. I'm pretty sure the holes in the knife block are suitable for the new shears.And I just compared the new catalog to the old one and don't see any mention of a new knife block.
This is correct. The block is the same, the set just has the new shears and the new serrated knife.

Maragib said:
So I saw that the 1/2 priced combos were discontinued - were they replaced with different combos or did they just get rid of it? TIA

There are now just four half price combos--stainless cookware, executive cookware, Dots dinnerware, and self honing knives.

chefjeanine said:
If the recipe card set has several DCB recipes, we could use those instead of the thermometer as the free gift.

Yes, the new recipe card set has a bunch of DCB recipes, so that is a fabulous suggestion!

ChefBeckyD said:
And the new Forged Serrated Knife....

Oh yeah, and that too! That was my favorite new product--can't believe I forgot!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, the new recipe card set has a bunch of DCB recipes, so that is a fabulous suggestion!
Excellent idea and it is $5.00 cheaper than the current thermometer :).

byrd1956 said:
Everyone I know likes the adjustable one....I owned TW ones that hooked together and still feel they were a pain and took up too much space. I guess everything old it new again....

I agree, that was my whole selling point on them! They replaced the 4+ measuring cups and 5+ measuring spoons in your drawer! I'm totally bummed! I had alot of people buy them!

Also, someone said we can send the old cookie press in for the new one? I'm a bit confused. I just bought one using PC dollars with my 4th month KE order. How would an exchange work on that? Should I just return it (it's still in the box, never been opened)?

I am bummed about the measuring cups and spoons too. One of my big selling points was that they replaced several with one. :(I am so excited about the new cookie press having a potato ricer it is probably the only reason I will get it.The snowmen plates are really cute too. Excited to get a new digital thermometer had one before but lost it when our house flooded. Does anyone know if it is like the old one w/ a timmer?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates