• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler... Conference Is Officially Over....

the new stainless steel mesh colander set. Been wanting one of these! Thanks for the pics!The agenda posted on CC said the conference should now officially be ending. Sooooo.... LET's TALK!!
jcsmilez
Gold Member
According to the agenda posted on CC, conference should now officially be ending. Sooooo.... LET's TALK!!

What new products are you most excited about? Sad to see go?

I am so sad about the Wovens!!!
I think the ice bucket will be a hit...

I'd like to know more about the new customer connection features of the website...

is it possible to see pictures of the new products???
and a list of what is all being discontinued???
thanks in advance!!

Oh the wovens are gone????

Please share pics - we want to see! Please :)

gilchrist_pchef said:
Oh the wovens are gone????

:( So I saw the list of DC'd.

pchefbonnie said:
Please share pics - we want to see! Please :)

Yes, pics would be Awesome!:D

pics pics pics!!!!! would be awesome!

heat123 said:
:( So I saw the list of DC'd.

where?!?!?!? can you copy and paste it here??

I don't have any pics, sorry -- I'm working on it...I know my director is probably really excited that they redesigned the cookie press, she has been hoping for that for YEARS!

jcsmilez said:
I don't have any pics, sorry -- I'm working on it...

I know my director is probably really excited that they redesigned the cookie press, she has been hoping for that for YEARS!

oooo you have info post more!!

Since yall started- I'll add...lol...
wovens are gone, Cookie press redesigned, new SB, new appetizer cookbook, new latin flavor cookbook, price decreases on some items, kitchen shears gone, professional shears in (combo of the old white ones and black ones...or at least thats my opinon)....

thats all I'm saying for now! LMAO

Oh yeah!! I forgot about that!! The Forged Cutlery Steak Knives went from $145 to only $110 - I'm excited about that!!

Some other products the 2 cup prep bowls, the "Professional" shears, snowman plates, snowman rectangular plate - 2 new sauces Maple Honey Mustard and Peanut Thai (tried both and they are FABULOUS!!!)...

Dots Martini Glasses, Ice Bucket, Shaker, Stainless Steel Mesh Colander set....

Kimmie said:
Some other products the 2 cup prep bowls, snowman plates, snowman rectangular plate QUOTE]

You have just made me SO happy. :) Yeah!

Oooh, I forgot about the mesh colander set, I am soooooo excited about those!!

im still hoping for a list of the discontinued items are there more than those that are listed??

Total value of new products is under $500 so not too much to report. That's why those who sold over $6,000 in SAT got 5% PC bucks.

As has been said, not too much being retired - the wovens, the easy adjustable measuring cup and spoon, changed the gift packages and reduced the # of half-price options to 4.

Other products restyled - cookie press to include a potato ricer disc, kitchen shears, adjustable measuring spoons...

Added a 4.5" serrated forged cutlery knife, ice bucket to match quick stir pitchers, cocktail shaker to match, dots martini glasses (most expensive new product - $44.50 for a set of 4), 2-cup prep bowl set, measuring cup set, easy conversions magnet (attendee gift), 2 sauces (Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard), Creole Rub (we got a sample), cookie sheet (excited about this one!!), digital pocket thermometer replaces our old pocket thermometer, 5" strainer, stainless mesh colanders (3), snowmen app. plates, snowmen rect. platter, beaded cheese knife, beaded cheese plane, beaded cake/pie server, and made open stock the stainless cookware that's on the Aug. host special.

See my post under the recipes thread for the new cookbooks and theme shows.

Wish y'all could have been there!

Pictures...

Beaded server, prep bowls, cookie press

Attachments

• image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 709
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 697
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 762
thanks!! sounds exciting!!!!

sounds like it was a great time...can't wait to see all the great pics!

Did anyone experience using the redesigned cookie press? I always have some customers that get frustrated with it and sometime I go through a love/hate relationship with my cookie press.

Thanks! I'm excited! Any word on upcoming host/guest specials? Recruiting specials? Anything else.....

Pictures...

snowmen plates, measuring cups, cookie press #2

These are not my pictures but someone elses who was kind enough to pass them along to me as I was unable to go due to being 9 months pregnant and those pesky airlines not allowing me to fly. I am indebted to her, thank you!

Attachments

• image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 646
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 665
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 614
  • image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 651
Thanks for posting the pictures!

CUTE snowman plates! Nice to swap out with the daisy plates for winter. :)

Love the snowmen plates!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

We did not use the cookie press, but watched a demo. Looked better than the old one. I know people prefer this type versus the gun type. This has a retro look to it.

Oh, there is a magnet for your fridge that has conversions on it and a Creole Rub. Dots Martini glasses, a dots shaker (for drinks).

New measuring cups - out with the adjustable ones, in with a stack of them. The handles snap together so they aren't all over your drawer.

OH! the new RUTH trivet is oblong so the DCB will sit on it!

I totally love the snowmen, better thant he trees from last year! :p

chefcharity said:
New measuring cups - out with the adjustable ones, in with a stack of them. The handles snap together so they aren't all over your drawer.
I thought the adjustable ones were pretty popular....

I agree, taterbug. I liked them.....

Other people on my team said their Easy Adj. Measuring Cup kept breaking at the bottom. Perhaps it's a quality control issue. We didn't get an explanation for the change.

Everyone I know likes the adjustable one....I owned TW ones that hooked together and still feel they were a pain and took up too much space. I guess everything old it new again....

I liked the concept of the adjustable ones, but I found them to be unreliable. After only a few washes they were already leaking on me! I found myself constantly searching for the mini easy read measuring cup that I thought I would never use.

Okay, I don't know about you, but my whole sell on the adjustable measuring cups was that you don't have all those cups. You can get regular measuring cups at walmart.

gilchrist_pchef said:
Okay, I don't know about you, but my whole sell on the adjustable measuring cups was that you don't have all those cups. You can get regular measuring cups at walmart.
I agree and I don't have problems w/mine leaking.

Anyone know what the new apron we can earn this month looks like?

W/ the new measuring cups, in addition to the typical cups they are including a 2/3 and 3/4 cup and a leveler that all snap together. They're really tightly snapped together. The twist on the cookie press is awesome! There is no back vs front to the discs, and they added a ricer disk so you can use it to rice potatos!

Delicious new theme show recipes - Comfort Food (Loaded Baked Potato Chowder ($1/serving) and Ham and Cheese Calzone)
Sweet Favorites (Mock Lemon Meringue Cake and Mini Carrot Cake Cups which is a new consultant recipe)

Last edited:
pckellyd said:
W/ the new measuring cups, in addition to the typical cups they are including a 2/3 and 3/4 cup and a leveler that all snap together. They're really tightly snapped together. The twist on the cookie press is awesome! There is no back vs front to the discs, and they added a ricer disk so you can use it to rice potatos!

Yea! I've always wanted a potato ricer.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Anyone know what the new apron we can earn this month looks like?

Ouuhhh, yeah what does ti look like???

The thing that's great about the nesting cups is that you can use your 1/2 cup one for one thing, your 3/4 cup for another, etc and not have to keep rinsing it out. I love my Tupperware ones and have always felt guilty holding onto them. At shows, I felt crippled w/o having a dry measuring cup. (I don't own the easy adj. one) I also like to pack the brown sugar and that sounds hard to do in the adjustable one. I love that I can use them to scoop ingredients, too. And they are clear so you can see if you have a big pocket of air in there. I have a Mirro brand cookie press that I love and use every year at Christmas time. I never got the PC one cause I had the Mirro one. But I am definitely buying our new one and throwing away the Mirro one, because the PC one is REALLY nice! I love that it's that white aluminum whatever stuff, instead of metallic silver raw aluminum like my Mirro one. It always drives me nuts how excess dough scoots around the plunger and I would try to re-use it, but it always turned grey colored from interacting w/ the aluminum/metal whatever it is. So ours won't have that problem. The design is really nice. You control the amount. You can twist slowly, too and control what you are doing.

The new apron and tablecloth match the snowman plates.

I do have one small gripe about the snowman plates - they coordinate with the tree plates from last year. It would have been nice to know that they were making them a "series" - meaning - I would have maybe sold a lot more last year if I could have said they would be coming out with different ones every year. Before you say maybe they didn't know - I call bs on that - they already know what the products for NEXT fall are, or at least the concepts. I don't think I sold one set of those plates - but I have several customers who may have been interested if it was something they could have collected. Now, I know exactly what's going to happen - people are going to want these snowmen ones and then want me to go find the ones from last year - LOL. Maybe they'll show up on the outlet?!?!

My camera died, and so I wasn't able to take all the pictures I wanted. I'll have to see what I have and try to figure out how to upload them here. But the apron is a Christmas apron. Gosh my memory is bad and there wasn't a picture of it in the CN they gave us. But I remember it was green and had something on it (helpful, huh :rolleyes:) I'm thinking it was a snowman or something. It reminded me of coordinating w/ the style of the pictures on the dessert plates.

babywings76 said:
My camera died, and so I wasn't able to take all the pictures I wanted. I'll have to see what I have and try to figure out how to upload them here. But the apron is a Christmas apron. Gosh my memory is bad and there wasn't a picture of it in the CN they gave us. But I remember it was green and had something on it (helpful, huh :rolleyes:) I'm thinking it was a snowman or something. It reminded me of coordinating w/ the style of the pictures on the dessert plates.

Amanda, that was funny!

Here is a picture of the new apron! I love it since I collect snowmen! The ties are white/green/red dots! Too cute and the tablecloth matches!:love:By the way, that is me and Stacie by WAHOO WOMAN!

Attachments

• Pamperedchef 008.jpg
    Pamperedchef 008.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 601
What is Sept. host special??? And what did we earn in Sell-a-thon??????

Love the new Stainless Mesh Colanders! Really classy looking! This picture doesn't do it justice!

Attachments

• Pamperedchef 014.jpg
    Pamperedchef 014.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 584
Becca_in_MD said:
Other people on my team said their Easy Adj. Measuring Cup kept breaking at the bottom. Perhaps it's a quality control issue. We didn't get an explanation for the change.

That's what happened to me so I didn't try to sell them. Glad they are going!

Here's the SAT breakdown:2 shows:
cookie sheet
easy conversions magnet
The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection1500 in sales
all the above
Thai Peanut Sauce
Beaded Cake/Pie Server
Snowmen Rectangle Platter
2 cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 2)
Creole Rub
Professional Shears3000 in sales
all the above
Beaded Cheese Knife
Easy & Impressive Appetizers Recipe Collection
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Cookie Press
Maple Honey Mustard Sauce
Adj. Measuring Spoons
Forge Cutlery 4 1/2" Serrated Knife
Shaker6000 in sales
all the above
Beaded Cheese Plane
More Latin Flavor cookbook
Chef's Tools 5" Strainer
Stainless Mesh Colanders (set of 3)
Snowmen Appetizer Plates (set of 4)
Measuring Cup Set
Ice Bucket
Dots Martini Glasses (set of 4)

Here is a list of discontinued products:
Item # Category Description
1525 Bakeware Cookie Press
1913 The Pampered Pantry Season's Best Recipe Collection (S/S 2009)
1077 Cutting Edge Kitchen Shears
1078 Cutting Edge Kitchen Shears Cover
1086 Cutting Edge Bamboo Knife Block Set
2145 Entertaining Woven Round Tray
2147 Entertaining Woven Rectangle Server
2186 Entertaining White Window Pane Napkin Set (Set of 2)
2188 Entertaining Cranberry Windowpane Placement Set (Set of 2)
2189 Entertaining Square Napkin Rings (Set of 2)
2191 Entertaining Cranberry Windowpane Napkin Set (Set of 2)
2192 Entertaining White Window Pane Placement Set (Set of 2)
2939 Charitable Giving Round Up from the Heart 2008 Triver
2217 Kitchenware Adjustable Measuring Spoons
2228 Kitchenware Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
2229 Kitchenware Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
2241 Kitchenware Pocket Thermometer
HP48 Host Half-Price Combinations Cranberry Deep Covered Baker, Oven Mitts and Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet
HP68 Host Half-Price Combinations White Deep Covered Baker, Oven Mitts and Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet
HP69 Host Half-Price Combinations Forged Cutlery 3" Petite Paring, 5" Utility, 8" Chef's and Honing Tool
2363 Gift Giving 1-2-3! Dip
2148 Gift Giving Pizza Party Set
2159 Gift Giving Great Grilling! Seasoning and Recipe Collection

If anyone wants it in excel format, email me.

Thank you!

<h2>What new products are you most excited about?</h2><p>I am most excited about the new ice bucket. It is perfect for entertaining and keeping drinks cool during the summer months.</p><h2>Sad to see go?</h2><p>I am sad to see the Wovens go. They were such a versatile and popular product for both cooking and serving.</p><h2>I'd like to know more about the new customer connection features of the website...</h2><p>The new customer connection features on our website allow for better communication and engagement with our customers. You can now easily track orders, browse recipes, and join online cooking classes all in one place.</p>

What new products are you most excited about?

I am most excited about the new ice bucket. It is perfect for entertaining and keeping drinks cool during the summer months.

Sad to see go?

I am sad to see the Wovens go. They were such a versatile and popular product for both cooking and serving.

I'd like to know more about the new customer connection features of the website...

The new customer connection features on our website allow for better communication and engagement with our customers. You can now easily track orders, browse recipes, and join online cooking classes all in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates