• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos: Making Your Hostess Happy

In summary, to make Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos, you will need fresh mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, frozen mixed berries, and your choice of non-alcoholic spirit. You will also need a muddler, tall glasses, and ice. You can use fresh berries instead of frozen ones, and to make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. If you want to substitute the non-alcoholic spirit with alcohol, you can do so but it will no longer be a mock mojito. You can also make a large batch for a party by multiplying the ingredients and mixing everything in a pitcher. Adjust the amount of ice and club soda accordingly.
pampchef.angel
Anyone know how to make the MOCK Berry Mojitos "no so MOCK"? My hostess wants alcohol. :)

I'd say just throw in some vodka or berry something
In the Cran-Rasberry Fizz, it doesn't substitute for anything, it just says to add alcohol at the end

thanks for the tip!

I fully reccomend picking a night when you don't have a show and practicing this recipe at least once. ;-)

Hi there! I'm happy to help you make your MOCK Berry Mojitos more "no so MOCK" for your hostess. One option would be to add a splash of rum to the mocktail recipe. Another option would be to use a non-alcoholic sparkling wine or champagne in place of the club soda. This will give your mojitos a more authentic taste without the alcohol. Hope that helps! Happy mixing!

Related to Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos: Making Your Hostess Happy

What ingredients do I need to make Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos?

To make Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos, you will need: fresh mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, frozen mixed berries, and your choice of non-alcoholic spirit (such as Seedlip or Ritual). You will also need a muddler, tall glasses, and ice.

Can I use fresh berries instead of frozen ones?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh berries instead of frozen ones. Just make sure to muddle them well to release their juices and flavors.

How do I make simple syrup?

To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let it cool before using in your Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos.

Can I substitute the non-alcoholic spirit with alcohol?

Yes, you can substitute the non-alcoholic spirit with your choice of alcohol, such as rum or vodka. Just keep in mind that this will no longer be a "mock" mojito.

Can I make a large batch of Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of Spiked MOCK Berry Mojitos for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need, and mix everything in a pitcher instead of individual glasses. Adjust the amount of ice and club soda accordingly to maintain the right ratio of ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jennie50