• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Turnabout: Boost Your Party Fun!

In summary, at a fair this past weekend, people could pick a spice from the bottom row and one from the top. If they booked a show, they also got to draw from the bottom row of spices. If they did both, booked a show and spent over $100 they drew from the top row of spices (each had 2 stickers, one for a small item free and one for a season's best). This idea was borrowed from a friend, and I am going to try it at my booth next month.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I did this at a fair this past weekend, and a friend did it at her show she did it a little different than I did... but the results!!

For the fair I did:

1. fill out a contact card, pick a spice from the bottom of the spice turn-about.

2. book a party, or place an order pick a spice from the bottom row and one from the top.

with the spice turn-about, placed stickers on the bottom with #s on the spices. The bottom row has #s 1 thru 4 top row had 4 thru 6

# 1 = 2 recipe cards
# 2 = Seasons best
# 3 = 2011 calendar
# 4 = Free shipping (for the fair it was "Try again")
# 5 = Free Spice
# 6 = seasons best + Calendar

I made 15 contacts and enough orders to submit as a party!

my friends show;

"I tried a spin on this at my show today. If a guest ordered $100 or more they chose a spice from the bottom row (each spice there had a colored sticker on it that corresponded to a small item). If they booked a show they also got to draw from the bottom row. If they did both, booked a show and spent over $100 they drew from the top row of spices (each had 2 stickers, one for a small item free and one for a season's best). it was a very small show (only 4 guests) but 3 of them ordered over $100 and 2 booked a show."

That is a great idea. I will definately be doing this at my booth next month.

How fun! Thanks for sharing!!! :D

So they didn't actually walk away with a spice, but instead received whatever corresponded with the number (1-6) on the bottom of the spice bottle?

yup.. they picked the spice and checked the # on the bottom.
they got what was on the bottom of the spice.. I did recipe cards, seasons best and calendars for the fair I did.

Great info! I may try this at my booth in December!! I think it's going to be small, so any additional ways to boost things is great!

Love it!! I have a little event tomorrow nite and I think I'll give it a try! Will let you know what happens.

I tried this at my show tonight and they loved it! I did the top row for sales over $75 - even had one lady add on a $6 item to bring her above $75. I had 3 SB, 2 Pan Scrapers and 1 Mix N Chop. Gave away more SB than anything! The bottom row was for bookings by the end of the year. No one took me up on that but I'm using it the rest of the month. Even the small things work!

I'm doing a fair next weekend and can't wait to try this. I made up a little poster, feel free to edit as you like

Attachments

• what will you win..for fairs.doc
    220.5 KB · Views: 536
BlueMoon said:
I'm doing a fair next weekend and can't wait to try this. I made up a little poster, feel free to edit as you like

I really like that flyer..I think I will print it and put it in one of those plastic table frames on my booth table..I LOVE this idea. So we will see how it goes.

I didn't get any calendars..what do you suggest that I use instead of them for my #3 prize? Any suggestions?

I am going to try this at my Nov/Dec shows to encourage higher sales and more Nov/Dec bookings. My first "go" at this will be this afternoon. I'll report back when I return from my show :chef:

Here's the edited flyer I am giving a whirl

Attachments

• Spice Turn About prizes.doc
    221.5 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Instead of the calender, tie 2 twixits together and give that out. Put your card on the end of the ribbon.
I can't tell you how important it is to have all your info on everything you give away (SB, recipe cards, calender, spices). I have a packet of sample coffee that I got at a fair, along with a business card. The card went missing, but the coffee is waiting to be used. I would love to get more, but I have no way to contact the woman who gave it to me.

laurichef said:
Instead of the calender, tie 2 twixits together and give that out. Put your card on the end of the ribbon.
I can't tell you how important it is to have all your info on everything you give away (SB, recipe cards, calender, spices). I have a packet of sample coffee that I got at a fair, along with a business card. The card went missing, but the coffee is waiting to be used. I would love to get more, but I have no way to contact the woman who gave it to me.

OOH..I like that idea..thank you.

Liquid Sky said:
I am going to try this at my Nov/Dec shows to encourage higher sales and more Nov/Dec bookings. My first "go" at this will be this afternoon. I'll report back when I return from my show :chef:

Here's the edited flyer I am giving a whirl

Thanks!!!! I forgot to show the "guest special plus" part! I really like the way you edited it!

BlueMoon said:

thanks for the flyer I love it now since I don't have the turnabout yet need to think how I am going to do it :)

I love this and of course, I'm doing a big fundraiser/shopping fair next Saturday so I "tweaked" it, yet again. Thought I'd share. Thanks for the great idea!

Attachments

• What will you win1.doc
    338.5 KB · Views: 397
love love love this!! Thanks so much for the idea!! I have a Holiday booth this weekend and I am for sure doing this =)

What are Fair and Party Boosts?

Fair and Party Boosts are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to hosts of parties and fairs. These boosts can include discounts, free products, and other perks to help make the party or fair more successful.

How can I earn Fair and Party Boosts?

You can earn Fair and Party Boosts by hosting a party or fair with Pampered Chef. The amount of boosts you earn will depend on the total sales from your event. The more sales, the more boosts you can earn!

What types of boosts are typically offered?

The types of boosts offered may vary, but they can include discounts on products, free products, extra host rewards, and special offers for guests. Each event may have different boosts available.

Can I combine Fair and Party Boosts with other offers?

In most cases, Fair and Party Boosts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I redeem my Fair and Party Boosts?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will help you redeem your Fair and Party Boosts after your event is complete. They will provide you with all the information and instructions you need to claim your boosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Replies
Views