• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Soups and Chili Recipes - Helping a Host Find the Perfect Dish!

In summary, the author suggests using garlic and bacon in the recipe, as well as reducing the milk by 1/2 cup. They also suggest adding 1/2 cup extra grated cheese, pressing in 1-2 cloves of garlic when cooking the soup, and stirring well to combine before serving. Lastly, they suggest grating xtra sharp cheese and mixing it in at the end.
llespinoza
Does anyone have a list of soups/chili recipes together. One of my upcoming host wants to do a soup recipe as a demo.

Thanks for your help :)

does your director have the new soups/chili cookbook you could borrow?

I heard the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is excellent! That one is on CC...

Oh definitely do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder! It's sooo good. I've done it at several shows. I cook some bacon before the show and also demo the Garlic Biscuit Bites. People love it!

babywings76 said:
Oh definitely do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder! It's sooo good. I've done it at several shows. I cook some bacon before the show and also demo the Garlic Biscuit Bites. People love it!

Mmmmm....this is exactly what I do too. Best Soup Demo EVER!

Baked potato chowder recipe is awesome!!

thanks for your replies. I didn't think about asking my director the new soup cook book, I will do that.

My husband I made the Baked potato chowder last year when the recipe first came out and we were not impressed at all. It was incredibly bland and not a good texture. I watched the demo video before making it and followed the instructions. However, I am doing a soup class Monday night and would like to make this again, but am afraid of how it may turn out. Does anyone have suggestions or comments?

PCCRachael said:
My husband I made the Baked potato chowder last year when the recipe first came out and we were not impressed at all. It was incredibly bland and not a good texture. I watched the demo video before making it and followed the instructions. However, I am doing a soup class Monday night and would like to make this again, but am afraid of how it may turn out. Does anyone have suggestions or comments?

1. Use the whole block of cream cheese
2. Decrease the milk by 1/2 cup
3. Add 1/2 cup extra grated cheese
4. Press in 1-2 cloves of garlic when you cook the soup

the thing I love about the chowder is that it's so versatile. You make the basic soup and then everyone can add the toppings they want.

I always use garlic in my soup. I figure if a recipe calls for onions or garlic it's good with both and use both.

I/we love it!!! But do not read further if you want to keep it 'light'. Also not a show recipe (not fast)I slice the potatoes uniformly about 1/2 inch thick. (cooks better than the recipe says 1/2 potato), Cook 4 slices of bacon in the oven to a soft doneness (for the texture)
Remove the bacon and let drain
leave the drippings in the DCB
chop bacon to your liking (we like a medium sized chop in this case)
put the tates in and the 1.5 cps milk, and the following of your choice....1/2 cp s/cream, 1/2 cp buttermilk,
cook as directed (half way though turn/stir the tates)
add onions, bacon, cream cheese, pressed garlic to taste
stir well to combine and melt
let set for 5-10 min
grate xtra sharp cheese and mix in the soup reserving about a handful
let set (or put in a warm oven) for about 15-20 min
sprinkle remaining cheese and any optional toppings
and serve. The bacon and drippings, combined with the more uniformed thickness of the potatoes brings this all together. When you 'mash' the tates, just sort of smash them to a medium chunky state....it'll be perfect......albeit not as healthyjust delicious

What are some easy and versatile soup recipes that can be made in a Pampered Chef product?

Some popular options are the Creamy Tomato Basil Soup made in the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Chicken Enchilada Soup made in the Quick Cooker, and the Loaded Baked Potato Soup made in the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

Can I make a large batch of soup or chili in a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, our products are designed to help you make large batches of soups and chilis. The Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Quick Cooker have large capacities and are perfect for cooking for a crowd.

What are some tips for using my Pampered Chef product to make the best soups and chilis?

Some tips include using high-quality ingredients, chopping vegetables into small and even pieces for even cooking, and using the right cooking method for the recipe. Also, make sure to seal the lid tightly to lock in flavors and use the correct cooking time and temperature.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan soup and chili recipes that can be made in Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan soup and chili recipes that can be made in our products. Some popular options are the Slow Cooker Vegetable Chili made in the Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Stand and the Black Bean Soup made in the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

Can I find a soup or chili recipe that fits my dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or dairy-free?

Absolutely, we have a wide range of soup and chili recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions. You can use our website's recipe filter to find recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, or any other dietary restriction you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
forkatieb
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • sunnygirl in nd