• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soPumped up for Open House on Saturday!!!

Print out all of the order receipts and send them to the host with the Thank you letter as their permanent receipt. Until now with the triplicate order forms, my guests did not leave with a receipt.
danidag
I'm so pumped up for my open house on Saturday I can barely stand it. My house is all clean and all of my ingredients are here and ready to go. I sent out 40 invitations and I'm expecting about 15-20 people here. And to top it all off...I already have $300 in outside orders! YEAH! Oh that reminds me, are the orders placed by people not coming to the show really "outside" orders? Do I mark the outside orders box in PP for these or not? Not really sure. Anyway...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday. :D

good luck!I'm doing a Grand Opening for the start of my business next month! I plan on inviting around 55 people and hope for a good turn out! I'm doing a Mystery Host drawing to get them motivated! I have to decide on my 4 recipes still- what are you making? I bought the PC balloons at Nancy's art work to put in front of my drive way and created a personal invitation. So I hope it goes well!

Good luck with yours!

danidag said:
I'm so pumped up for my open house on Saturday I can barely stand it. My house is all clean and all of my ingredients are here and ready to go. I sent out 40 invitations and I'm expecting about 15-20 people here. And to top it all off...I already have $300 in outside orders! YEAH! Oh that reminds me, are the orders placed by people not coming to the show really "outside" orders? Do I mark the outside orders box in PP for these or not? Not really sure. Anyway...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday. :D

Good luck!

No on the "outside" order - unless they are out of your area and you don't want to deliver yourself. By allowing them their orders to come to your house for delivery they only have to pay $3.50 for shipping. If outside order, they will be charged by the amout they ordered (a bigger charged amount - but still reasonable).

:)

I'm making the garden ranch pizza and serving some chips and salsa. Also I'm baking some cookies on aluminum pans and some on stones and I'll let them compare them. That's how I'll start talking about the stonewear. And thanks to susan for letting me know about the whole outside order thing. So, basically, I only mark it as an outside order, say if, my aunt calls me 2 months from now and says can you get me the kitchen shears? Then just have it shipped to her house since it's only 1 thing. Am i right? I'll go in right now and change all of the orders I've put in so far. Thanks a bunch.

I use it all the time for outside ordersThe Outside order box is just to let you know who did not come to the show.

The only way the order gets shipped directly to the guest is when you click on Special Shipping, Bookings, and more box. Type in the address and check the box Special Shipping . Then the guest order will be shipped separately.

Outside ordersYes you want to use the outside order box. Then when you go back to look at this show in 6 months or a year, you know how many guests you had actually attend. Direct shipping will only be applied if you check the Special Shipping box under the Special Shipping, bookings and More button.

Last edited:
Outside Order BoxLike the others said, check this for ANY orders that come from people not attending the show in person. First, it will give you a "live body count" for the show. Also, it will quickly let you know which receipts you need to print from PP and which were given already at the show.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

Receipts
ChefSandyK said:
Like the others said, check this for ANY orders that come from people not attending the show in person. First, it will give you a "live body count" for the show. Also, it will quickly let you know which receipts you need to print from PP and which were given already at the show.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

I print all order receipts from PP and send to the host with the Thank you letter as their permanent receipt. Until now with the triplicate order forms, my guests did not leave with a receipt. I always used outside order forms because the home office forms were too hard to read and just confused guests.

1. What is an open house at Pampered Chef?

An open house at Pampered Chef is an event where consultants showcase and demonstrate the company's products to potential customers. It's a great opportunity to try out new kitchen gadgets and learn tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining.

2. Can I purchase products at the open house?

Yes, absolutely! Our open houses are a great time to shop for your favorite Pampered Chef products. You can also place orders and take advantage of any special deals or promotions that may be offered.

3. Is the open house only for new customers?

No, the open house is open to everyone! Whether you're a longtime customer or new to Pampered Chef, we welcome you to join us and see what's new.

4. Will there be food and drinks at the open house?

Yes, there will be food and drinks available for sampling at the open house. Our consultants love to show off their cooking skills and give you a taste of what you can create with our products. Plus, it's a great way to try before you buy!

5. Can I bring a friend to the open house?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to the open house. It's a fun and social event, and we'd love for you to share the experience with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Symara
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • CABean03
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies