• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Open House Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, at your first open house, you can expect to meet potential customers, demonstrate products, and make sales. To prepare, make sure you have necessary supplies and a plan for engaging with customers. To attract more attendees, promote on social media and offer incentives. If you don't make any sales, use it as a learning experience and follow up with potential customers. Tips for a successful open house include having a well-organized display, engaging with attendees, and offering incentives.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so i'm having my first open house tonight from 5-9pm (yes going on right now-no one is here now.. HOPING it goes well... I haded out flyer invitations around the neighborhood so hopefully some people will show up!

How did things turned out for you during your open house?

its now 7:30 & NO SHOWS! This is depressing!!!!! I was hoping to kick butt this month & so far i have 1 show cancelled & this disaster!! How do we find out how close we are to the 1250 goal like how do we keep track?this is sad

I look at my monthly sales diary in PP if I'm questioning where I am. I'm sorry about your OH--I've had that happen to me....but....at the last minute a lady came by and gave me a 60+ order..so don't give up!

It's in your Consultant's corner.

Yes, under CC look under Individual Performance Tracker, that gives you everything that home office has for that month. Then you know right away if there is a problem with an order too!

I look at that thing daily--habits:) But that way I can see if anyone ordered off my website too. Seems the email telling me that is always a day or two behind.

Did anyone RSVP?I had one last fall and 3 people RSVPed, 4 showed up. Invited 30 houses in my neighborhood plus a handful of moms from my son's preschool. (2 of those RSVP'ed and didn't show up!) Found that you have to make reminder calls just like you tell your hosts and even then some might not show! :rolleyes:

I am sorry that the Open house didn't work out for you tonight, maybe try it again!!! But do reminder phone calls!!! Good Luck!!

1. What should I expect at my first open house?

At your first open house, you can expect to meet potential customers and show them our products and how they can enhance their cooking experience. You will also have the opportunity to make sales and gather contact information for future follow-ups.

2. How should I prepare for my first open house?

Before your first open house, make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as product catalogs, order forms, and samples. You should also practice your product demonstration and have a plan for how you will engage with potential customers and make sales.

3. How can I attract more attendees to my first open house?

To attract more attendees, you can promote your open house on social media, create flyers to distribute in your neighborhood, and ask friends and family to spread the word. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for those who attend.

4. What should I do if I don't make any sales at my first open house?

If you don't make any sales at your first open house, don't get discouraged. Use it as a learning experience and gather feedback from attendees on what they liked and didn't like. You can also follow up with potential customers and offer them special deals or discounts to entice them to make a purchase.

5. What are some tips for a successful first open house?

Some tips for a successful first open house include having a well-organized and visually appealing display, engaging with attendees and making them feel welcome, offering product demonstrations, and providing incentives or special offers for those who make a purchase. It's also important to follow up with attendees and potential customers after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • CABean03