• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving the Mystery of Lost Information: Help Needed!

In summary, "Solving the Mystery of Lost Information" is a workshop that provides practical solutions for retrieving and organizing lost information. It is suitable for anyone who deals with information and covers prevention, organization, and useful tools and techniques for managing information. The workshop typically runs for 2-3 hours and can be signed up for through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a workshop.
PCSarahjm
I am loosing information....I enter my guest and items they want their payment and so on. Then when I bring up the show the next day some of the info is missing. Like the entire guest or part of the items are missing. I hope I explained this well... anyone else having this problem? Is there something I need to do to save the information?

Are you using P3? I have not been having any problems with P3.

If you are having a problem with either PP or P3, even if you can find a fix or work-around from someone on here, you need to let tech support at HO know about it. They know how to improve the software from hearing about problems/ideas we have.

Oh, and to answer your question - I'm not having that problem...

Yes I am using P3. I will call HO this afternoon to see what is going!

There have been a few small updates over the last few days. Hopefully this will be easy to fix.

Related to Solving the Mystery of Lost Information: Help Needed!

1. What is "Solving the Mystery of Lost Information" all about?

"Solving the Mystery of Lost Information" is a workshop designed to help participants understand the common causes of lost information and provide practical solutions for retrieving and organizing it effectively.

2. Who is this workshop suitable for?

Anyone who regularly deals with information, whether in their personal or professional life, can benefit from this workshop. It is suitable for individuals, small businesses, and larger organizations.

3. What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

Participants will learn how to identify and prevent information loss, as well as how to effectively organize and retrieve lost information. The workshop also covers useful tools and techniques for managing and storing information.

4. How long is the workshop?

The workshop typically runs for 2-3 hours, depending on the group size and level of participation. It can also be customized to fit the specific needs and schedule of the participants.

5. How can I sign up for the workshop?

You can sign up for the workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming workshops in your area. You can also host a workshop for your friends, family, or colleagues by reaching out to a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl