• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Order and Unpaid Funds - What to Do?

In summary, the consultant did not receive her order and is looking for ways to apologize and make it right.
soccermama
OY! I got an email forwarded to me getting me in touch with a gal who had placed an order on the school's FUNdraiser in APRIL and she never received her products!!! I looked through P3 and she's not there... I looked through all my orders, and paperwork, and the order's not there!!! I emailed her for more info, including payment info to make sure the payment wasn't processed, since I had no record of the order..... she checked with her bank and her check has not cleared.

So, at least it isn't appearing as if I've taken her money and then not produced the product, right? I've offered to place her order on my next show...

She seemed quite understanding about it, and I hope she really truely does NOT think poorly of me over this. She's a Cookie Lee consultant, too..... and I just checked the guest list of an upcoming host, and there she is, on the guest email list :eek:

Is there anything else ya'll think I should/could do? Obviously, if her payment had gone through, I would just replace the products, but since she said her check hasn't cleared the bank, she didn't actually pay, right?

Just looking for thoughts.....

I would give her something small for free for waiting so long - quickut, SB, etc.

Another Consultant/friend of mine likes to give away a grill rub. They aren't as expensive as the spice, but it kind of gets them looking at the pantry section, and could lead to repeat business.

Her favorite is the Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub. It can also be used to make a wonderful dip!!

That's what I'd do, too. Apologize profusely and give her a little gift when she orders on this next show (if you put the gift on her order it will help out this host). And look around for the check - you can give it back or shred it if you find it so she doesn't worry about it being cashed down the line.

Thanks, ladies!

I have a feeling that the teacher she turned it in with may find it this week as they are cleaning up classrooms....... I never received it. I entered each order as soon as it hit my hot little hands, and I always remember names (maybe not the face to go with the name, but if I've seen or heard a name, I know it....) and this was a new name to me.....

Anyway..... I hope she comes to this upcoming show and I can "make it right" to her then.....

Related to Lost Order and Unpaid Funds - What to Do?

1. What should I do if my order from Pampered Chef is lost?

If your order from Pampered Chef is lost, the first step is to contact our customer service team. They will work with you to track down your order and get it delivered to you as soon as possible. Additionally, you may want to check with your local post office or delivery service to see if they have any information about your package.

2. How long should I wait before reporting a lost order?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, you should contact our customer service team right away. The sooner we are made aware of a lost order, the quicker we can work to resolve the issue and get your products to you.

3. What happens if I don't receive my order and it is marked as delivered?

If your order is marked as delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to look into the issue and work with you to find a solution. In some cases, a package may have been delivered to the wrong address or stolen, and we will do our best to help you recover your order.

4. What should I do if I have unpaid funds on my Pampered Chef account?

If you have unpaid funds on your Pampered Chef account, you should contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to provide you with more information about the outstanding balance and work with you to resolve the issue. It is important to keep your account in good standing to continue ordering from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I prevent lost orders and unpaid funds in the future?

To prevent lost orders and unpaid funds, make sure to double-check your shipping address before placing an order and keep an eye on your account balance. If you have any concerns about a missing package or unpaid balance, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that all of our customers have a smooth and successful ordering experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam