• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving a Recruit's Commission Problem: Help Needed

In summary, the recruit's commission isn't showing up in her account and she's trying to call HO but I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had this happen and what it might have been.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I don't know where to put this question. My new recruit's commission isn't showing up ... her 1st show was the end of Sept and it got put on hold due to a credit card issue but we got that all resolved, she submitted another show and now her commission isn't coming up at all and hasn't been put in her account. She's calling HO but I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had this happen and what it might have been????

You got the issue resolved on the first show by the date HO needed it? If you miss that deadline, it'll show up on the next commission check.

yes... she missed the date for the commission payment on the 8th but we had it done in time for this payment ... or so they said...

quiverfull7 said:
yes... she missed the date for the commission payment on the 8th but we had it done in time for this payment ... or so they said...

If they said it was in time then I would tell the recruit to call HO to find out what is going on.

If she's not set up for direct deposit, then she'll have to wait until Nov. 8.

That's what is so odd... she had that all set up and she even spoke with someone in finance to double check it all... it will be interesting to hear what's going on. She's trying to call now.

I think new consultants get their first checks on the 8th of the month reguardless of shows submitted by the 15th. I had one gal that didnt get a check on the 22nd, and I think this is why.
It could possibly be info in the training guide as well. Good luck though... look forward to hearing what they say.

I thought they only get the 8th of the month check too. Untill they qualify. Let us know what you find out.

I think they only used to get a check on the 8th - because you couldn't get direct deposit until you qualified.....and the only way to get 2 payments was thru direct deposit. But now, can't new consultants get DD as soon as they get their consultant #?

When I became a consultant 2 years ago - I was able to get direct deposit right away. I had shows at the end of September and got DD on October 8th.

Gina M said:
When I became a consultant 2 years ago - I was able to get direct deposit right away. I had shows at the end of September and got DD on October 8th.

I did direct from the very beginning too when I started last year.

jrstephens said:
I did direct from the very beginning too when I started last year.

Right - I was saying that it USED to be that you couldn't get direct deposit right away.....and that is why new consultants only got a check once a month - paper checks are only issued at month end.
When I started 5 years ago, that is the way it was.......you had to qualify in order to get DD at that time.

I just checked my bank account and my commission isn't there yet either!!!

Hmm....off to call the Solution Center.

1. How do I calculate a recruit's commission?

To calculate a recruit's commission, you will need to know their total sales and the commission rate they are entitled to. Multiply the total sales by the commission rate (in decimal form) to get the commission amount.

2. What should I do if a recruit's commission does not match their expected earnings?

If a recruit's commission does not match their expected earnings, you should double check the calculations and ensure that all sales have been accurately recorded. If you still cannot identify the issue, it may be best to consult with a supervisor or HR representative for further assistance.

3. Are there any common mistakes to avoid when calculating a recruit's commission?

Some common mistakes to avoid when calculating a recruit's commission include using the wrong commission rate, not factoring in any bonuses or deductions, and failing to accurately record all sales. It is important to be meticulous and double check all calculations to avoid any errors.

4. Can I offer a recruit a higher commission rate to motivate them to make more sales?

Yes, you can offer a recruit a higher commission rate as an incentive to increase their sales. However, it is important to have clear guidelines and expectations in place to avoid any misunderstandings or disputes over commission payments.

5. What should I do if a recruit is consistently not meeting their sales goals?

If a recruit is consistently not meeting their sales goals, it may be necessary to have a discussion with them to identify any challenges they are facing and come up with a plan to improve their performance. It may also be helpful to provide additional training or resources to help them succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • SheCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Symara