1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Customer declined credit card and order

1. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

I have contacted a customer after making sure I had the credit card correct. They say they want to change their order from the 62.00 order they submitted and only do the 18.00 nylon tools set. (apparently they don't have the money in their account). How do I do this? Do I have to call customer service?

Also, this is going to affect my host's sales isn't it? This order had just put her over 400 and now it's going to be under and I've already submitted the whole show? Not sure what's going to happen at this point.

Mar 15, 2009
  2. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

You will need to call HO to change the order and fix the declined card. This will take your show off hold.

Yes, it will effect your host's sales. Call and let the host know what is going on. Maybe she will put in an order for something at that price to still get the discounts.

Sorry this is happening to you!

Mar 15, 2009
  3. Symara

so i can't call until tomorrow, right?

Mar 15, 2009
  4. Symara

it will take $17.00 to get her back to 400.00 Can I submit another order on to the show through CS?

Mar 15, 2009
  5. trps

trps Advanced Member Silver Member

Add it to the tool set so the order is changed which they don't normally do but I would think they will have to becausde of the declined CC pay her part through her card and the rest through your pc payment (card or debit)

Mar 15, 2009
Have something to add?