• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Declined Credit Card and Order

In summary, the conversation discusses reasons why a credit card may be declined, such as insufficient funds or suspected fraudulent activity. It also mentions that a declined credit card will prevent an order from being placed and may result in cancellation for security purposes. To update credit card information, the customer can either edit their payment methods in their account settings or contact customer service. Finally, it is clarified that a declined credit card will not result in any charges, but there may be a temporary hold on the funds.
Symara
Gold Member
I have contacted a customer after making sure I had the credit card correct. They say they want to change their order from the 62.00 order they submitted and only do the 18.00 nylon tools set. (apparently they don't have the money in their account). How do I do this? Do I have to call customer service?

Also, this is going to affect my host's sales isn't it? This order had just put her over 400 and now it's going to be under and I've already submitted the whole show? Not sure what's going to happen at this point.

You will need to call HO to change the order and fix the declined card. This will take your show off hold.Yes, it will effect your host's sales. Call and let the host know what is going on. Maybe she will put in an order for something at that price to still get the discounts.Sorry this is happening to you!

so i can't call until tomorrow, right?

it will take $17.00 to get her back to 400.00 Can I submit another order on to the show through CS?

Add it to the tool set so the order is changed which they don't normally do but I would think they will have to becausde of the declined CC pay her part through her card and the rest through your pc payment (card or debit)

1. Why was my credit card declined?

There could be several reasons why your credit card was declined, such as insufficient funds, incorrect billing information, or suspected fraudulent activity. Please contact your credit card company for more information.

2. Can I still place my order if my credit card was declined?

If your credit card was declined, you will not be able to complete your order. We recommend checking your credit card information and trying again, or using a different form of payment.

3. Will my order be cancelled if my credit card is declined?

Yes, if your credit card is declined, your order will be automatically cancelled. This is to protect both you and our company from potential fraudulent transactions.

4. How can I update my credit card information?

To update your credit card information, you can go to your account settings and edit your payment methods. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will I be charged if my credit card is declined?

No, you will not be charged if your credit card is declined. However, your bank may put a temporary hold on the funds, which will be released within a few business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Symara
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706