• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHow Will I Know if I Was One of the 10K That Won a Mfp?

In summary, if you were one of the 10,000 people that won a MFP, you will receive an email telling you that there are more to send out. You will get it in with your order.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
So how will I know if I was one of the 10k that won a MFP?

Re: Mfpprobably you are. They sent an email saying there were more to send out!

Re: MfpYou'll get it in with your order. I got mine this week !!!

Re: MfpI just noticed that the show I submitted on Thursday with my name on it, will be here today! They still have the ship dates messed up as it still says they are shipping for the 16th. Mine went in on the 17th so... But it is on the truck and out for delivery! COOL!

Re: MfpOne of my teammates won and it was included in her show order! Cute way to find out!

Re: MfpMine came in my order..nothing on paper, but there it was....Thanks PC

Re: MfpI goofed big time. I did a cooking show to benefit a little boy who is very ill (to help his family with expenses). I set it up on the 8th, held it on the 13th, closed it today. I plan to donate my commission to the family, as opposed to a traditional fundraiser. It wasn't until I sent it in that I realized I had dated it for the 8th, when I set it up, and never changed the date to the 13th, which was when we actually held it. Oh well. :(

Oh, and now it's marked as "On Hold" in my status on CC. Great. LOL

Re: MfpI hope I can still snag one...have been waiting all week for a friend's friend that was going to order. She finally did last night but had trouble with the website (I can't understand why it's so hard for some people!) and sent my friend a Facebook message with her order. That's great and all, but I have no idea where to ship her $112 worth of stuff, nor do I have a credit card number to charge it to. Oh, and I'd like to offer her the free rubs she has coming ... except she hasn't called me back, like she said she would this morning when I called her for the info. :( ...Here I sit, down to the wire on an incentive...again!

Re: Mfp
ChefNelson said:
Here I sit, down to the wire on an incentive...again!

I'm rooting for you! BTW, I know you know I wasn't all that impressed with the MFP at the reveal, but it is starting to grow on me. Still think if you have the FC you may not get this, but it is decent and the fruit ices are worth it by themselves.

Re: MfpI wasn't overly ecstatic, but I've used the one we earned in December a TON lately and I'm a fan. It's easier to clean than the FC (I don't have a dishwasher ;)). I can selfishly think of a few good reasons to have more than one in the house, but my husband also pointed out that we've got some weddings coming up and it would make a very nice gift! ... Guess if we get it, we'll see.

Re: MfpI still say to sell it as the "Hand Saver" for people with arthritis. The one guest that pre-ordered one, who has such bad hands that the bone just under her thumb will not let her use the FC any more, says it is a God Send. She can use it because it does not require her pounding on it with the palm of her hand, to use it. She can use it very easily with just her fingers. Her good fingers! Mine did come in the box. Nothing there, just the MFP.

Re: MfpVery high name sent us the following:As of a couple of days ago...ONLY less than 3000 FREE Manual Food Processors had been awarded to Cons/SC/TL's who Hosted their own Shows!! Two more days to make it happen & 7000 more...but don't delay!!!I'm getting on the phone as soon as my college paper is done!

Re: MfpWell THAT makes me feel a little better!

Re: MfpI got mine with my order delivery.

Re: MfpOrder finally submitted just a bit ago...fingers crossed! :)

Re: MfpI've got my fingers crossed for my recruiter!I was at a fair this weekend and have enough for a show but want to put the biggest order as a show in itself to thank the customer! So depending on if I get enough orders to call it its own show, it will be her show and not mine anyway. So I'm holding out until the end of this weekend. By then, fingers crossed, I may have a computer!

Re: MfpI did not recive it in my order :( I wonder if thats the way everyone is getting it.

Re: Mfp
Intrepid_Chef said:
I've got my fingers crossed for my recruiter!

I was at a fair this weekend and have enough for a show but want to put the biggest order as a show in itself to thank the customer! So depending on if I get enough orders to call it its own show, it will be her show and not mine anyway. So I'm holding out until the end of this weekend. By then, fingers crossed, I may have a computer!

Well, other than getting an MFP for 60%, you had to submit by the 20th to qualify for the Free MFP anyway, but good job getting that much in orders at a fair!

Re: MfpI saw this in the PC Newswire today: "Congratulations to over 5,500 of you who hosted your own Show March 10–20 and received a free Manual Food Processor! Keep up those sales for the rest of the month. Be one of the top 25 in total March sales and receive ALL the Spring Products FREE! See the rules here."They were giving away 10,000, right? That means everyone who submitted their own show should get one! (Wonder what they're going to do with the other 4,500 of them?!). Woo hoo! My show shipped today (super quickly!), so I'm hoping I'll know by tomorrow.

Re: MfpBox arrived today ... complete with MFP inside! Woo hoo!

Related to soHow Will I Know if I Was One of the 10K That Won a Mfp?

What is the 10K Mfp giveaway?

The 10K Mfp giveaway is a promotion run by Pampered Chef where 10,000 lucky winners will be selected to receive a free Mfp (Multi-functional pressure cooker).

How do I enter the 10K Mfp giveaway?

To enter the 10K Mfp giveaway, you must make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website between the specified dates of the promotion. Each purchase will count as one entry into the giveaway.

When will the winners of the 10K Mfp giveaway be announced?

The winners of the 10K Mfp giveaway will be announced within 10 days of the promotion ending. They will be notified via email and their names will also be posted on the Pampered Chef website.

What are the odds of winning the 10K Mfp giveaway?

The odds of winning the 10K Mfp giveaway depend on the number of entries received. With 10,000 winners being selected, the odds are much higher than most giveaways.

How will I know if I was one of the 10K winners?

If you are one of the 10,000 lucky winners, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. You can also check the list of winners on the Pampered Chef website to see if your name is listed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views