• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score the Ultimate Lunch with Warren Buffet: Charity Auction Results Revealed!

In summary, the hostess at the party is named [Name] and she is there to ensure a fun and informative experience. The consultant for Pampered Chef is also named [Name] and is responsible for demonstrating products and answering any questions. The hostess can assist with placing orders and can explain the hostess rewards program, where the hostess can earn free and discounted products. Lastly, the hostess can also help with hosting a Pampered Chef party, where the hostess can earn rewards and have a fun time with friends and family.
esavvymom
Staff member
.....won the charity auction to have lunch with Warren Buffet? I know it had to be one of you. It was a measly $3.5 million!http://www.wral.com/business/story/11188641/

I saw this on the news and thought about how nice it would be to have lunch with Warren and give him an earful on the new web.

Cause he made the final decision in that. Lol.

esavvymom said:
.....won the charity auction to have lunch with Warren Buffet? I know it had to be one of you. It was a measly $3.5 million!

http://www.wral.com/business/story/11188641/

It wasn't me, I left my negotiable bonds in my other pants and had to get off the auction at $1.25 million.

I didn't care enough to bid. LOL

I just wonder if lunch will be at the Old County Buffet, Ryan's Buffet, or Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in Paradise? Somehow, I doubt it will be at Warren's Buffet in Omaha.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d1/Old_Country_Buffet_Ann_Arbor.JPG/250px-Old_Country_Buffet_Ann_Arbor.JPG
Old Country Buffet, a.k.a. "The Trough."

I heard previous lunches have taken place at Smith & Wolensky's in NYC. Hey, the PC test kitchen would be a nice location!

Related to Score the Ultimate Lunch with Warren Buffet: Charity Auction Results Revealed!

1. Which one of you is the hostess at this party?

I am the hostess for this Pampered Chef party. My name is [Name] and I am here to help you have a fun and informative experience.

2. Which one of you is the consultant?

I am the Pampered Chef consultant for this party. My name is [Name] and I am here to demonstrate our products and answer any questions you may have.

3. Which one of you can help me place an order?

I can assist you with placing an order for any products you are interested in purchasing. Just let me know what you would like and I will make sure to get it for you.

4. Which one of you can tell me about the hostess rewards program?

I can tell you all about our hostess rewards program! As the hostess of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

5. Which one of you can help me with hosting my own Pampered Chef party?

I can definitely help you with hosting your own Pampered Chef party! As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • KellARooni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JennyJennJen