1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser So now what?

1. fun2cook2

fun2cook2 Novice Member

I just set up a fundraiser for a health club and I am not getting many orders.(They are trying to make money for the Making Strides campaign.) They asked me to set up a table with catalogs, business cards, etc. but did not want a "demo". I only have two orders (as I put in another e-mail) and I work full time already, so I can't be there during the day to be at the table. I only have a week to do this so, does anyone have any ideas how I can promote this and get more orders?:confused:

Thanks!
    Sorry for so many questions! It is my first fundraiser!!

Apr 28, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

It may just be that people don't understand the fundraiser. I find that the person organizing the event for the organization is key in the fundraiser's success. They really need to sell it. Catalogs and business cards aren't going to jump into people's hands.

3. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Was this something someone asked you to do that works there? Because Holly is right, whether it is a fundrasier, cooking or catalog party, without that person pushing, nothing much will happen. If they want something to happen, they are gonna have to work at it. Nothing that sits there does any good! (Including people!)

Apr 30, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

He he... Gotta sit down sometimes.

You know I was thinking, I even do better on the phone when I'm on my feet.

Okay, off topic.. back to the regularly scheduled discussion...

5. pampered1224

OK Holly!
    What have you been drinkin?

Apr 30, 2009
  6. Maybe she got her margarita maker ;)

7. pampered1224

Or she got into the Cafe Latte machine! CAFFINE BUZZZZZZ!!!

May 1, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

Actually it was heat stroke... Sorry, I just re-read what I wrote, I would delete it, but then people would wonder!

Have something to add?