• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Make the Three Cheese Garden Pizza

In summary, Carolyn was mentioning that it can be hard to focus on the ingredients when doing a show, and that she has the opposite problem where she focuses totally on the product and forgets about the ingredients. Carolyn also says that her Director told her to put a basket on her counter and fill it with any new or hard to use products that way they are easy to grab and use on a daily basis.
SilverCeladon
and just thank goodness I wasn't doing a show. The kitchen spritzer didn't work and I think the mandolin is just worthless with cheddar cheese-I mean it works but when it gets to the very last bit of cheese it doesn't work very well. It works much better for the crinkle cut and the other blades. Then I couldn't open my microplane! For the life of me I couldn't get it open even with reading the directions. I finally got the hang of it and now every time I go in the kitchen I just open it for practice. I think I have to do a few more of these "home shows" before I actually go and do it in public!

yes, practice, practice and more practice! You will get the hang of it and it does get easier with each show! Good luck!

Keep practicing! Some of our products take some practice, but once you have the hang of it, you'll love them!

I always practice recipes before I do them for shows. It makes me feel better about the demo so that I am not focusing too much on the recipe instead of the products. :)

rebeccastt said:
Keep practicing! Some of our products take some practice, but once you have the hang of it, you'll love them!

I always practice recipes before I do them for shows. It makes me feel better about the demo so that I am not focusing too much on the recipe instead of the products. :)
I have the opposite trouble, I focus totally on the products and forget about the ingredients:eek: !

heat123 said:
I have the opposite trouble, I focus totally on the products and forget about the ingredients:eek: !

Me too - me too...took me a long time to realize that and when I did my show sales DOUBLED, literally!!!

SilverCeladon said:
and just thank goodness I wasn't doing a show. The kitchen spritzer didn't work and I think the mandolin is just worthless with cheddar cheese-I mean it works but when it gets to the very last bit of cheese it doesn't work very well. It works much better for the crinkle cut and the other blades. Then I couldn't open my microplane! For the life of me I couldn't get it open even with reading the directions. I finally got the hang of it and now every time I go in the kitchen I just open it for practice. I think I have to do a few more of these "home shows" before I actually go and do it in public!
My Director told us to put a basket on our counter and fill it with any new or hard to use products that way they are easy to grab and use on a daily basis:)

heat123 said:
LOL! Yep, that's me too! Like last night I forgot to put the shredded cheese in the filling for the Chicken Enchilada Ring---duh!!! I realized it right after I put the whole assembled ring in the oven. Ooops. So when it came out, I sprinkled it on top.

lol- I have soo done that too many times, left out an ingredient completely! And try to add it after the fact! OOPs!

Ps. So Carolyn do you mean once you focused on more of the ingredients-recipe your sales increased???

Related to So, I Make the Three Cheese Garden Pizza

What are the ingredients for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza?

The Three Cheese Garden Pizza from Pampered Chef includes a pre-made pizza crust, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, diced tomatoes, sliced bell peppers, and sliced onions.

Can the Three Cheese Garden Pizza be customized with other toppings?

Yes, the Three Cheese Garden Pizza is a versatile dish that can be customized with any additional toppings you desire. Some popular options include mushrooms, olives, and different types of cheeses.

How long does it take to make the Three Cheese Garden Pizza?

The Three Cheese Garden Pizza can be made in just 30 minutes. It only takes 10-15 minutes to prep the ingredients and another 10-15 minutes to bake in the oven.

Can the Three Cheese Garden Pizza be made in advance?

Yes, the Three Cheese Garden Pizza can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking. This is a great option for meal prep or hosting a party.

Is the Three Cheese Garden Pizza suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Three Cheese Garden Pizza is a vegetarian dish and does not contain any meat products. It is a delicious option for those following a vegetarian diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carolinakitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • magentablue