• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snack Idea for Kids Pool Party?

In summary, you could make a cookie pizza with the sugar cookies, pudding and coolwhip? or do the brownies in the mmp and just dust with powdered sugar - they are super yummy and everyone always thinks you are super smart and talented!
babywings76
Gold Member
I am going to a friends house for a small pool party with kids. One kid is allergic to nuts. Any ideas of a PC recipe that I can bring for a snack?:chef:

What about something in the mini muffin pan? I LOVE the touchdown taco dip (it's in the files section on here) for get togethers - in fact, my friends will request it! The apple berry salsa and cinn. chips are way yummy too!

Water weenies! Kidding.

How about bringing fruit in the Chillzanne Server with Hawaiin Fruit Dip?

Bren706 said:
How about bringing fruit in the Chillzanne Server with Hawaiin Fruit Dip?

I don't own any Chillzanne:cry: I really don't want to have to go to the store with 4 kids. :eek:

I do have the mini muffin tin. I also have sugar cookie dough, pudding, brownie mix, and I have coolwhip. Any ideas of how I could put something together with all that? Maybe sugar cookies, use TS when they come out and then fill with choc. pudding? Does that sound okay?

I always make a dip with strawberry cream cheese and marshmellow fluff.
1 small container of strawberry cream cheese
1 jar marshmellow fluff
whip together
then cut up apples, strawberries and vanilla wafer cookies for dipping
this is always a big hit with the kids

Chicken wings sprinkled with LAWRY's seasoned salt are so yummy on the grill!!
EASY!!!!!

Make brownies per package instructions and cook them in the mini muffin tin sprayed with spritz of oil in the bottom of each cup. Use the small scoop to fill cups. Set the oven temperature for dark pans (325?) and check after 12 minutes. May need a couple more minutes but 15 minutes is too long. Cool about 5-10 minutes. I usually run a small plastic knife around the edges to remove them from the cups. I think a regular box makes about 48?? Best part of using the mini muffin tins -- fewer crumbs to fall off and no trying to cut them up without making a mess of them.​

babywings76 said:
I don't own any Chillzanne:cry: I really don't want to have to go to the store with 4 kids. :eek:

I do have the mini muffin tin. I also have sugar cookie dough, pudding, brownie mix, and I have coolwhip. Any ideas of how I could put something together with all that? Maybe sugar cookies, use TS when they come out and then fill with choc. pudding? Does that sound okay?

You could make a cookie pizza with the sugar cookies, pudding and coolwhip? or do the brownies in the mmp and just dust with powdered sugar - they are super yummy and everyone always thinks you are super smart and talented!

LOL - Too many acronymns - I read mmp as measure mix and pour and knew that couldn't be it. :D Oh my oh my I stayed up too late getting a bday present together for my DH - I think I'm going back to bed now. ;)

Thanks everyone--what great ideas! I ended up making brownies in the mini muffin pan. I made 2 pans worth (those I took to the pool party) and still had some batter left over. So for the last few when they came out of the oven I used the tart shaper and made impressions and then put on several peanut butter morsels. When they softened, I used a spoon to spread them. Turned out really yummy.

Related to Snack Idea for Kids Pool Party?

1. What are some healthy snack options for a kids pool party?

Some healthy snack options for a kids pool party include fruit skewers, veggie cups with dip, yogurt parfaits, and homemade trail mix. These options provide a balance of nutrients and are easy to eat while swimming and playing.

2. How can I make snacks fun and appealing for kids at a pool party?

You can make snacks fun by using colorful ingredients, creating fun shapes with cookie cutters, and involving the kids in the preparation process. You can also set up a DIY snack station with various toppings for them to customize their own snacks.

3. Are there any allergy-friendly snack options for a kids pool party?

Yes, there are many allergy-friendly snack options for a kids pool party. Some ideas include gluten-free crackers with hummus, dairy-free fruit smoothies, and nut-free energy bites. It's always a good idea to ask parents about any dietary restrictions beforehand.

4. Can I make snacks ahead of time for a kids pool party?

Yes, you can make snacks ahead of time for a kids pool party. It's a great way to save time and ensure that snacks are ready to go when the kids get hungry. Some make-ahead options include fruit and veggie cups, pre-made trail mix, and pre-cut fruit skewers.

5. How can I keep snacks fresh and safe in the hot sun at a pool party?

To keep snacks fresh and safe in the hot sun, it's important to use insulated containers or coolers to keep perishable items cold. You can also use ice packs and keep the snacks in the shade. It's also a good idea to monitor the temperature and replace any snacks that may have been sitting out for too long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies