• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef After School Snack Ideas

In summary, these are some ideas for healthy after school snacks: -Homemade granola-MFP for making fresh fruit smoothies or fruit salsa-Ham & Cheese or Rosemary Herb pinwheel-Ham & Egg Brunch Squares
magentablue
I am getting great feedback on my facebook business page, which I'm so grateful for! One of my "fans" (I chuckle even writing that!) wrote that she wanted to see some recipes for healthy after school snacks. I don't have kids, and I don't remember ever having after school snacks as a kid. After school I ate dinner... maybe a handful of Cheerios if I couldn't wait until dinner was done, but nothing much.

Anyway, any suggestions? I told her I'd post some soon, but it's been two days and I'm still a complete blank other than like ants on a log (which I know I wouldn't have eaten as a kid, or even now for that matter), crackers and cheese, and other very ordinary ideas. I'd looooove your suggestions!

Apples wedged with the apple wedger maybe?

Can you share some of your successful posts? ;) You could check the Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan recipe file. There might be some good ideas in there.Homemade granola? I don't have a recipe, but there are a lot out there online to look through.Use the MFP to make fresh fruit smoothies or fruit salsa? Or use it to chop up fruit super fine, then mix in yogurt and pour into cups and freeze with a popsicle/craft stick in it?

I'd check out the Kraft Food & Family website and see if they have some ideas on there, too.

I like the Ham & Cheese or Rosemary Herb pinwheel. The ham ones are a good option because you roll fresh spinach in with the ham. My boys can eat a whole pan of them! I know this is a breakfast dish, but we eat it all day long (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). The Ham & Egg Brunch Squares. Filling and delicious!

What are some easy and healthy Pampered Chef after school snack ideas?

Some easy and healthy Pampered Chef after school snack ideas include apple slices with almond butter, cucumber and hummus sandwiches, yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit, mixed berries with whipped cream, and veggie sticks with ranch dip.

Are there any Pampered Chef after school snack ideas for picky eaters?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of snack ideas that are perfect for picky eaters. Some options include fruit kabobs with a chocolate drizzle, mini pizzas made with English muffins and your choice of toppings, and homemade trail mix with pretzels, dried fruit, and chocolate chips.

Can I make Pampered Chef after school snacks in advance?

Definitely! Many of our after school snack ideas can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer. For example, you can make a batch of energy balls or granola bars and have them on hand for a quick and easy snack. You can also prep fruits and veggies ahead of time and store them in containers for easy snacking.

Are there any Pampered Chef after school snack ideas that are allergy-friendly?

Yes, we have several after school snack ideas that are allergy-friendly. Some options include gluten-free crackers with cheese and turkey slices, fruit cups with coconut whipped cream, and smoothie bowls made with dairy-free yogurt and fresh fruit.

Do you have any Pampered Chef after school snack ideas that kids can make themselves?

Absolutely! We believe that involving kids in the kitchen can be a fun and educational experience. Some easy and kid-friendly snack ideas include fruit and cheese skewers, homemade popcorn with various seasonings, and apple sandwiches with peanut butter and granola.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies