• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the dimensions of the small tongs on the outlet?

In summary, "Small Tongs on the Outlet" are compact and versatile mini tongs made of durable stainless steel. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. These tongs are approximately 6 inches in length and have a locking mechanism for easy storage and added safety.
Kathytnt
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the tongs that are on the outlet? I have an individual order and I am asking the customer if she would like to add this with her other order (large tongs) but I don't know how big they are.

Thanks, Kathy

I just measured mine:
6-1/2 inches long
1 inch by 1-1/2 inch head

Sure, I can try to help you out! The dimensions of the tongs on the outlet will likely vary depending on the specific brand and model. However, a standard size for large tongs is usually around 12-14 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width. You may also want to check with the manufacturer or retailer for more specific measurements. Hope this helps!

1. What are "Small Tongs on the Outlet"?

"Small Tongs on the Outlet" are a set of mini tongs designed by Pampered Chef for use in the kitchen. They are compact and versatile, making them perfect for a wide range of cooking and serving tasks.

2. What material are these tongs made of?

The "Small Tongs on the Outlet" are made of durable stainless steel, ensuring they can withstand the rigors of everyday use in the kitchen.

3. Are these tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, these tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tongs.

4. What is the length of these tongs?

The "Small Tongs on the Outlet" measure approximately 6 inches in length, making them perfect for small or delicate tasks such as flipping bacon, serving salad, or picking up small items.

5. Do these tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, these tongs feature a convenient locking mechanism that allows them to be easily stored in a drawer or hung on a hook. This also helps to keep the tongs closed when not in use, reducing the risk of accidental injury.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferknapp