• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Calendar for Busy Show Schedule: Dec-Feb

but I will be using it at mine Saturday morning. I NEED BOOKINGS!I like y'alls flyers better than mine, so I'll just keep mine to myself (in my recycle bin) and use yours.
jrstephens
Does anyone have one of these current? I keep trying to add Dec, Jan and Feb to it but it just will not stay small and fit on one sheet like this one. I would love this for my shows this weekend. I need to generate some bookings!

Attachments

• BookaShow.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 470
BUMPING THIS UP!! WOW!! I really like this layout - can some kind soul please respond to Jennifer's (an my) plea ;)

I'd love one too!!!

I used this format through December - but haven't been able to change it to reflect January & February. This is my favorite layout.....

So if someone could update this for us it would be awesome!

Attachments

• Book A Show Oct-Dec.doc
    959 KB · Views: 372
Why as smart as we are can we not figure this out!!!

WE NEED HELP! :D

I'm working on this one, Becky. January is a little tricky though, because the current host doesnt get the bonus that the past hosts do. Any suggestions?

Maybe just do Jan and Feb and do two sections for Jan that show the past and current hosts.

Ah, Amanda! You're the one who fixed it for me last time! :)

I'm not sure what to do about January......that's a toughie!

jrstephens said:
Maybe just do Jan and Feb and do two sections for Jan that show the past and current hosts.

Oh - that's a good idea Jennifer!

Can someone do one for Jan, Feb, March??? Please!!!

chefjwr said:
Can someone do one for Jan, Feb, March??? Please!!!

Do you know what March is?

Also, how do you get portions of a PDF into Word? That's my problem! I can do it if I knew how to convert it or portions of it. HELP!?!?! :cry:
I really want this flyer!

I got January figured out. I just copied a picture of stoneware and typed in it the special for the current host and the past host.

It's not letting me upload my file though.... help?

We probably won't know March until the end of January. The new catalog starts in March, though....

Thanks Amanda for working on this - sorry I can't help, it's a hard one....remember how I had a hard time even getting it to open when you sent it to me before?

BUMPITY BUMP - has anyone had any luck?

I was hoping for one for my show tomorrow night.

I love the idea of one for Jan and Feb - great way to promote filling our calendars after the holidays! Any kind, creative soul up for the challenge?

Amanda,
I saw your question about the PDF into Word, which once I discovered how to do it, made my life a little easier and I couldn't believe that I didn't know how to do it before. Anyway, to work with a PDF in word, just open up the PDF and click on the little camera towards the top of the page. After you click on the camera, just drag the box to copy whatever it is that you want to work with, after you drag the box whatever is inside the box is copied....simply open up word and paste it in! Hope that helps...now I might have to take a look at what document you guys are bragging up.
Angie

I am Trying...

I am a rookie and VERY inexperienced when it comes to creating things on the computer. I do have a flyer done, but its not letting me upload it. Any suggestions?

is it too big? If you want to try to email it to me at [email protected], I can try uploading it for you.

Flyer!This one is a little different, but i dont have feb flyer yet, so i couldnt add it but heres my version hope it works for you

Attachments

• Book A Show TONIGHT.doc
    375.5 KB · Views: 464
I added Feb to yours and just used Jan and Feb. Thanks!!!!

Y'all let me know if I need to change or add anything.

My show for tomorrow night had to reschedule, but I will be using it at mine Saturday morning. I NEED BOOKINGS!

Attachments

• BookAShowFLyer.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 470
I like y'alls flyers better than mine, so I'll just keep mine to myself (in my recycle bin) and use yours.

Thanks....

thanks so much!!! :)

i didnt have the info for feb but yours is good... except the febuary sign up area is not the same colors..

I am new to all of this, and unfortunately haven't had the best support from my director, so THANKS a billion for all the ideas, and flyers. I have a party tomorrow night, and am definately going to use this flyer!!! : )

These are great! I desperately need bookings and will try this at my show this week.

I'm printing it out as I type...I can't wait to make compies of this for my party this weekend!!!! Thanks soooooo much!!!!

jrstephens said:
I added Feb to yours and just used Jan and Feb. Thanks!!!!

Y'all let me know if I need to change or add anything.

My show for tomorrow night had to reschedule, but I will be using it at mine Saturday morning. I NEED BOOKINGS!

Could you email me your flyer? I can't seem to open it up
[email protected]

Thanks!

PCSarahjm said:
Could you email me your flyer? I can't seem to open it up
[email protected]

Thanks!

I just emailed it to you.

I can convert it to .pdf if I need to for you.

1. What is the "Small Calendar for Busy Show Schedule: Dec-Feb"?

The "Small Calendar for Busy Show Schedule: Dec-Feb" is a compact and convenient calendar designed specifically for busy Pampered Chef consultants during the months of December through February.

2. How can I use the Small Calendar for my show schedule?

The Small Calendar is perfect for keeping track of your upcoming shows, parties, and events during the busy holiday season. You can use it to schedule and plan your shows, set reminders, and keep track of important details.

3. Is the Small Calendar customizable?

Yes, the Small Calendar is designed to be flexible and customizable. You can personalize it with your own schedule and important dates, and even add stickers and decorations to make it your own.

4. Can the Small Calendar be used for other months besides Dec-Feb?

While the Small Calendar is specifically designed for the busy holiday season, it can also be used for other months as well. It is a great tool for any Pampered Chef consultant looking to stay organized and on top of their show schedule.

5. Where can I purchase the Small Calendar for Busy Show Schedule: Dec-Feb?

The Small Calendar is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies