• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Bar Pans: Creative Uses & Ideas!

use it for reheating and making small portions of all sorts of things! Plus, since we no longer have a regular toaster with "bagel" settings, if I am doing a bagel, I put it on the SBP cut side up....this way the cut side gets toasted and the bottom only gets warmed.We use the LARGE bar pan for that.Mine has a home inside my toaster oven and we use it for reheating and making small portions of all sorts of things! So, they are primarily designed for use in toaster ovens? So, they are primarily designed for use in toaster ovens?
dancedivine
In what ways do you guys use your small bar pans? Do you have several of them, or do you have one particular use for a single small bar pan? I'm just curious to know how you guys are using them! They're so tiny and cute... Surely there are many things you can do with them.

Thanks!

I love the taste of grilled cheese on the small bar pan. Also, their great for kids- they can make individual pizzas.

I use mine for sandwiches,brownies, hashbrown patties, and sausages, etc.

It also fits in most toaster ovens.

Try cooking bacon in the microwave with it too! Just remember to put a paper towel over the bacon before cooking it. :)

I often cook for only myself so my small bar pans (I have 2) are super seasoned (I think I've only used the large one 5 times in the year that I've had it!). I cook everything on it... mostly in the toaster oven. Veggie burgers, tuna melts, roast veggies, garlic bread, convenience foods, desserts. Basically anything you all use your large pan for, just smaller servings, for one or two instead of a family.

I keep mine in the toaster oven where it's always ready for a few slices of garlic bread or a few cookies.

I LOVE my small bar pan! I had one that slid off the counter and shattered in October, and I cried. It was so seasoned (several years old - it was from when that piece was first introduced). There's just 2 of us at home, and it's the perfect size for small amounts of things: leftovers, biscuits/rolls (the frozen ones that can be prepared individually), cookies, etc.

I'm thinking of getting one as soon as we get a new toaster oven. The one we have now is really small and I'm not sure it will fit in it. :( My toaster over crapped out this week, and I'm really sad, I didn't realize how much I used it until I can't anymore.

So, is basically designed for toaster oven use? (Is that why it's so small?)

dancedivine said:
So, is basically designed for toaster oven use? (Is that why it's so small?)

Goodness no! That's just a nice bonus :D. It's about the same size as the new baking sheet. It's great for reheating leftovers from take-out when you want them to stay crispy (like french fries or fried foods). We use it for 1-2 servings of french fries/tator tots, or a couple of biscuits, or chicken nuggets/strips...you name it.

Mine is almost black we use it so much.

I cook chicken tenders, cookies, pizza bites and mini pizzas, cheese toast, etc. It always has enough room to cook for 2 people and sometimes 3. I love my small bar pan. It is the most seasoned piece I have. It is at least 7 years old.

I use mine all the time in my oven. It's great for reheating things - even french fries from kids meals are edible after being reheated on it. I'm home all day with a two year old and it's the perfect size to fix us chicken strips for lunch or heat up two piece of garlic toast to go with mac and cheese or spaghetti. I love mine and use it at least every other day for something. I mix up (or occassionally buy) cookie dough and stick in the fridge and have four hot cookies after luch because I bake them while we are eating for a little treat. I LOVE IT! And mine is from when they first came out and it's such a nice, dark brown now!

I LOVE my small bar pan. My favorite way to use mine is to line asparagus spears over the entire pan..I drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with course sea salt and bake.....they are amazing and the perfect amount of asparagus fits on it. Mmmmmmmmm

Hmmm, I just ordered a small bar pan... can't wait to break it in!

itsjustCarla said:
I LOVE my small bar pan. My favorite way to use mine is to line asparagus spears over the entire pan..I drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with course sea salt and bake.....they are amazing and the perfect amount of asparagus fits on it. Mmmmmmmmm

We use the LARGE bar pan for that.

Mine has a home inside my toaster oven and we use it for reheating and making small portions of all sorts of things!

Plus, since we no longer have a regular toaster with "bagel" settings, if I am doing a bagel, I put it on the SBP cut side up....this way the cut side gets toasted and the bottom only gets warmed.

It is REALLY getting seasoned well in there!

It is just DH & myself, we eat different things for dinner. So he likes Shake & Bake Pork & Chicken which the SBP is the perfect size for just his food.

wadesgirl said:
We use the LARGE bar pan for that.

Not everyone in my family eats asparagus, so a small amount goes a long way in my house. lol

You can roast two chicken breasts...and use them in limitless ways. I sprinkle mine with EVOO, and kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper...350 degrees for about 35 minutes...

What are the dimensions of the Small Bar Pan?

The Small Bar Pan measures 7" x 11" x 1.5" and has a capacity of 5 cups.

Can the Small Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and broiling.

What are some creative uses for the Small Bar Pan?

The Small Bar Pan can be used for making individual servings of bars, brownies, mini quiches, and frittatas. It is also great for roasting vegetables, making mini meatloaves, and even as a serving platter for appetizers.

Is the Small Bar Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan is non-stick and dishwasher safe. It can also be easily hand-washed with warm soapy water.

What materials is the Small Bar Pan made of?

The Small Bar Pan is made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for perfect baking results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • 4kids4me