• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Site Login Issues: Troubleshooting Tips for Consistent Access

In summary, users were experiencing difficulties with staying logged in to the site after a small upgrade. It was discovered that if the computer was set to delete temporary files and cookies after a certain number of days, it would prompt the user to log in again. Some users tried re-logging in and checking the remember me box multiple times, but the issue persisted. After a few days, the problem seemed to resolve itself and users were no longer having to log in every time they visited the site.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Anyone else having problems? In the past I have always stayed logged in. All of a sudden it wants me to log in. I left the site & it wanted me to log in again!:eek:

If your computer is set to delete temp files and cookies after so many days then it will make you log in the next time you visit after those files have been deleted.

I was on here all morning, I tried to go to new posts & it said I had to log in...hmmmmmmmm. I'm gonna go see if Greg is here

We just did a small upgrade. You'll need to relogin and check the remember me box.

Admin Greg said:
We just did a small upgrade. You'll need to relogin and check the remember me box.

I did that 3 times...:p

I'll try it again

It Doesnt Want To Remember Me!!

Just like my hubby.....hmmmmm

Last edited:
Admin Greg said:

Great, this was the 1st time I've needed to do this and wondered if it was a new problem or something temporary. Glad to find out it was temp.

Put me on that listNow, I'm having the same problem. It used to leave me logged in. Now, it won't even "remember" me, even though I click on that each time.

This didn't start until after I got a "updating [something] give us 10 minutes" message (or something like that). Everything worked fine before.

PLEASE HELP GREG!

Ginger428 said:
I did that 3 times...:p

I'll try it again

It Doesnt Want To Remember Me!!

Just like my hubby.....hmmmmm

Bumping this up...just had to sign in AGAIN!:( :( :(

Follow upBecause I stay on line all the time, I periodically "refresh" my CS windo to see what new posts there are...again, since the "update" this afternoon, everytime I REFRESH, I have had to sign in again. I haven't left the site, didn't go anywhere else, wasn't disconnected from the internet, just REFRESHED the window. This is getting to be a major pain...

nikked said:
Because I stay on line all the time, I periodically "refresh" my CS windo to see what new posts there are...again, since the "update" this afternoon, everytime I REFRESH, I have had to sign in again. I haven't left the site, didn't go anywhere else, wasn't disconnected from the internet, just REFRESHED the window. This is getting to be a major pain...

Same here....so glad its not just me

Nicole & Ginger,

try closing the CS window. Then login and remember me again.

If that doesn't work, shut down CS again, delete your cookies and Temp files and then come back and try again.

I had to re-save CS to my favorites, because the old logo kept replacing the new one.

Hmmm...I'm glad I'm not the only one!

This was the first time that I had to login since cleared my cookies three months ago

having the same problems too.

I IM'd Greg about this prob too. Took off my favorites, signed on again added to fav's logged off and it still makes me sign in. Greg...What's the deal?
Valky

yummy4tummy said:
I IM'd Greg about this prob too. Took off my favorites, signed on again added to fav's logged off and it still makes me sign in. Greg...What's the deal?
Valky

Did you clear your cache, sign out, close your browser, open your browser, and sign back in?

DZmom said:
Nicole & Ginger,

If that doesn't work, shut down CS again, delete your cookies and Temp files and then come back and try again.

I had to re-save CS to my favorites, because the old logo kept replacing the new one.

I did all that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& stood on my head & spit wooden nickels!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) & it still does not work!!:(

still having the same problem

For whatever reason, I'm not having trouble at all. (knocking on wood as I write;) ) I haven't done anything either! I'm sorry for all of you that are having trouble!;)

This is happening to me too....ever since I signed on after work yesterday. I've done all the things mentioned in the messages above - but I still have to sign on every single time - even if I click on remember me

Melinda

I am having to log in everytime, too. Greg, please help!

I am also having to log on everytime and its only been the past couple of days, I never had this problem before then.

I just came into this site this morning and I too had to log back in... I clicked the "remember me" box. After reading these messages, I decided to get out of this site and try to get back in. I didn't have to log back in. I hope this means whatever problem there might have been is now fixed!!

Cheers here in windy and rainy stormy Newfoundland where its not fit for man nor beast out in all this rain and wind today !!

:rolleyes:

I'm having the same problem, too...never ever had to relogin before!

Thanks Donna, IT WORKED. My DH showed me how to clear cookies and fix my "issues" Gee, if I'd have known that my isuues were that eay to fix, I would have done this long ago... who needs Dr. Phil? hehe
Valky

I've started to have this problem today as well with having to log in everytime I come back to the site.

PLEASE Greg....do something...its driving me CRAZY!!:eek: Plus its a pain in the butt:rolleyes:

I deleted my cookies and temp files again - and when I signed on to Cheff Success this morning - it finally remembered me!

Try doing that -even if you have to do it more than once. The first time didn't stick for me.

Melinda

It finally worked for me! I deleted cookies and temp files...then I restarted my computer and it worked.

nikkijo said:
It finally worked for me! I deleted cookies and temp files...then I restarted my computer and it worked.

OK...thanks for all your help, It REMEMBERED....;) ;) ;)

This is my first time having to log in again and again. I even clicked the remember me box!

1. Why am I suddenly being prompted to log in again on the site?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, check to see if your internet connection is stable and if there are any issues with the site's server. If both of these seem fine, then it is possible that your login session has expired, causing you to be logged out. Another possibility is that the site has implemented stricter security measures, requiring users to log in more frequently for added protection.

2. I have never had to log in before, why is this happening now?

As mentioned before, the site may have implemented stricter security measures or your login session may have expired. It is also possible that your browser's settings have been changed, causing it to delete cookies and stored login information, or that you are using a different device or browser than usual.

3. Is anyone else experiencing login issues on the site?

If you are experiencing login issues, it is possible that others are as well. You can check the site's social media pages or forums to see if anyone else has reported similar issues. You can also try reaching out to the site's customer support for further assistance.

4. I have tried multiple times to log in, but I keep getting an error message. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to log in, double check that you are entering the correct login credentials. If you are sure that your credentials are correct, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try logging in again. If the issue persists, contact the site's customer support for help.

5. How can I prevent being logged out of the site frequently?

To avoid being constantly prompted to log in, make sure to keep your internet connection stable and to log out of the site properly when you are finished using it. You can also adjust your browser's settings to remember your login information for the site. Additionally, regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help prevent any login issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janel kelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • Senkimekia