• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set ?

In summary, the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set includes three porcelain serving platters, a metal stand, and a decorative finial topper. All components of the set are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the stand and finial. The dimensions of the platters range from 9 to 13 inches in diameter, and the overall height of the assembled stand is approximately 14 inches. The set can be used for both hot and cold foods, but it is advised to use trivets or pot holders for hot dishes. It is also suitable for outdoor use, but it is recommended to store it indoors when not in use to protect it from harsh weather.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, I am just now going over my first show orders! -Yeah- I was wanting to confirm what bottom piece is in the bottom holder? Is it a medium square? The customer thought it was the large sqaure platter so I told Her I would double check before ordering it. And just to double check on all the sizes in the picture: small sqaure+ small bowl (on first tier), medium bowl(2nd tier), medium square?(3rd tier).

I couldn't find any info on the web so I thought I would try here!
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

I don't know what they used, but if you look at the blue box on the top of page 17, it says the three tiered stand can hold medium bowls, small squares, and medium squares. My assumption is that the bottom has the medium square, the middle has the medium bowl, and the top has the small square, but I could be wrong...I hope this helps at least a little bit. good luck!

Lauren has the layout of the items pictured on the tiered stand correct. The large square platter is shown on page 15, 3rd picture down on the left. It is an awesome entertaining piece because it is huge!

Lee Anne

1. What is included in the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set?

The Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set includes three porcelain serving platters, metal stand, and a decorative finial topper.

2. Is the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the set are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended for the metal stand and finial topper to prolong their lifespan.

3. What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set?

The large platter measures 13 inches in diameter, the medium platter measures 11 inches in diameter, and the small platter measures 9 inches in diameter. The overall height of the assembled stand is approximately 14 inches.

4. Can I use the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set for hot or cold foods?

Yes, the porcelain platters are suitable for both hot and cold foods. However, it is recommended to use trivets or pot holders when placing hot dishes on the stand to protect the surface and prolong its lifespan.

5. Is the Simple Additions 3 Tier Stand Set suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the porcelain platters and metal stand are durable and can be used for outdoor entertaining. However, it is recommended to store the set indoors when not in use to protect it from harsh weather conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • nicholassmommy