• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Microwave Recipes For Prep Bowl Set & Simple Additions Square Bowls

In summary, there are various mini recipes that can be easily made in either the Prep Bowl Set or Simple Additions Square Bowls in the microwave. These include lemon cakes, mac and cheese, mug brownies, omelettes, and fruit crisps. These recipes are convenient, quick, and perfect for individual servings. Give them a try and enjoy delicious meals in no time!
hhantelman
Does anybody have any mini recipes that can be made in either the Prep Bowl Set or Simple Additions Square Bowls in the microwave?

The lemon cakes from this season's dessert show are done in the prep bowls. What do you mean by mini recipes?

you can mix a cake mix and box of pudding 1/2 cup mix
1 egg
1 Tbs oilmicrowave for a min in the small square bowl
can add a dollop of frosting for a molten cake, but I never tried that.search for 1 min cake

Our new berry trifle (in stars and stripes theme) works great in the prep bowls. The day before one of my shows I realized my trifle bowl had disappeared. Diector and friends were all gone, so couldn't borrow one. I took my set of prep bowls and the guests made their own mini trifles. It was great! One didn't like blueberries, and was able to leave them out of hers since she was building her own trifle. I'd do it again that way!

Hi there! I have a few mini recipes that can be made in the Prep Bowl Set or Simple Additions Square Bowls in the microwave. Here are a few ideas:1. Mini Mac and Cheese: Place cooked macaroni in a Prep Bowl, add milk and shredded cheese, and microwave for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.2. Mini Mug Brownies: Mix together 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 2 tablespoons milk in a Prep Bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.3. Mini Omelette: Beat 2 eggs in a Prep Bowl, add your favorite omelette fillings, and microwave for 1-2 minutes until eggs are set.4. Mini Fruit Crisp: Mix together 1/4 cup oats, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and a pinch of cinnamon in a Simple Additions Square Bowl. Add diced fruit on top and microwave for 1-2 minutes until fruit is soft and topping is crispy.Hope these ideas help! Let me know if you try any of them out. Happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of using the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls for microwave cooking?

The Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls are specifically designed for microwave cooking, making it quick and easy to prepare meals. The bowls are made of durable, microwave-safe materials and have a convenient size for individual portions.

2. Can I use the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls in the oven as well?

Yes, the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls are versatile and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even the freezer. They are heat resistant up to 450°F and can be safely used for baking, reheating, and cooking.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls?

Yes, the Quick & Easy Microwave Recipes cookbook features over 100 recipes that are specifically designed for the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls. The recipes range from appetizers to main dishes and desserts, all made in the microwave for convenience.

4. How do I clean the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls?

The Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. However, to ensure they last longer, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners.

5. Can I use the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls to store food in the fridge?

Yes, the Prep Bowl Set and Simple Additions Square Bowls are perfect for storing leftovers or meal prep in the fridge. They have airtight lids that keep food fresh, and their compact size makes them ideal for storing in small spaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • Trish in Texas