• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silly Question About "Best Show" Totals in Profile

In summary, Pampered Chef recommends that hosts coach their guests to increase show totals, and to keep their shows fresh and entertaining by incorporating new recipes and ideas.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
are you putting the show total or your commissionable sales?

:p :D

Mine are the commissionable sales...

Yeah...me too...commissionable....

Have a Pampered Day!

Since we are on the silly question format - what is DH? I have seen it written several times when talking about your spouse. I still can't figure that one out...

Dear husband

Thanks for asking Nancy!! I have always wondered, but never asked. Now I know:D

commissionable sales for mine

I'm glad I asked now, because I will certainly use DH when talking about my "DH". I was thinking all kinds of bad things when I saw that, and I don't want to insult my guy, because he is the BEST!!

Oh, and Best Show total is commissionable as well. I can't wait until I have a total over $1000 like some of the others have. What a great day that will be!!

3rd $1000 showI started Last October, and Last Friday I had my 3rd $1000+ show. it will close tomorrow so I will know the exact toal then. Hopefully it will beat my best.

How do you do it?!?!?! I have only had a couple of shows, but I need to train myself properly to ensure I can have the best show possible. What are some of your tricks to getting those high-dollar shows?

AlowayFamily said:
Since we are on the silly question format - what is DH? I have seen it written several times when talking about your spouse. I still can't figure that one out...

or it's Derranged Husband...depending on how one feels on that particular day!!

AlowayFamily said:
How do you do it?!?!?! I have only had a couple of shows, but I need to train myself properly to ensure I can have the best show possible. What are some of your tricks to getting those high-dollar shows?

I have just had my 10th $1000 show and my secret is host coaching. I also have not had a cooking show under $600 in more than a year. I feel that if I make sure that I make a connection with the host and truely understand the reason for hosting that they are more motivated to do well. I also include a "How to have a $1000 show" in my host packets and go over it with the host in detail.

The other thing is to up your average sale...my average is $65, I really only take what I need for the recipe and the new stuff and I usually modify the recipes so that I end up using more expensive items. I like to do the Mandarin Pasta Salad and the total on products used is over $500! I find that if I didn't host coach well, my sales drop and the host is not as excited and doesn't get those all important outside orders...

So your show totals rely heavily upon the outside orders as well? I need to push that more in my host coaching. I am lucky that I have several co-workers doing shows for me right now, so I can "coach" them on almost a daily basis. I have 1 show that the host does not work with me, and my gut is telling me it is my weakest show at this point.

On my next host call with her I need to go over the outside order idea and I need to find that file Andrea mentioned about the $1000 show. I assume I can find it here somewhere.

Thanks for all the advice, that's why I love this place!! I wouldn't have the success I am having right now if not for all of you!

Thanks to all!

Show totalsI have been listening to some wonderful cd's from PC, on win-win host coaching, and some others (I ordered them from Supply) and they have helped me so much on host coaching. 1 thing I learned, and I have been practicing is that I tell my host that I expect 5 outside orders before the show, 15 buying guests at the show, and 5 orders after the show. I let them know the steps to a successful show, and they really do want a successful show, they just need us to coach them, teach them how to get there. It is a partnership between us, and if they follow what I tell them, their show will be successful. When you form a good relationship with your host, they will feel you have a partnership, and will work with you to have a successful show. It did take me awhile to learn this, but things have really been going so much better since I got the CD's.

I will try to post my letter, if I can find it.

Yes, I do rely on outside orders...usually 5 outside orders will give you around $200, if you use the 5-15-5 formula (5 outside orders before the show, 15 orders at the show and 5 outside orders after the show) you should have around $400 before you start counting the show orders. With 15 guests, it should be fairly easy to get another $600...and there you have it...$1000!

I have the 5-15-5 "rule" on my host checklist that is in my host packet - I will definitely have to emphasis that more! $1000 shows - woo-hoo!!!

When you are talking about best show total - do you count a fundraising?

I did a fundraiser with 6 teams from my local Relay for Life groups - I did 1 cooking show for 1 team and I set-up at two different business just to show off the products and answer questions. That fundraiser was $4482.50.:D

Should I put the fundraiser in as my best show total or just actual cookings totals should be there.:confused:

1. What does "Best Show" mean in my profile?

"Best Show" in your profile refers to the highest total sales you have achieved at a Pampered Chef party or event. This can include both in-person and online sales.

2. How is my "Best Show" total calculated?

Your "Best Show" total is calculated by adding up the total sales from all of your Pampered Chef parties and events. This includes orders placed by both you and your customers.

3. Can I increase my "Best Show" total?

Yes, you can increase your "Best Show" total by hosting more parties, having larger sales at each party, and encouraging your customers to place orders through your party link or with your name as the host.

4. Is my "Best Show" total shared with other consultants?

No, your "Best Show" total is only visible to you and is not shared with other consultants or customers.

5. How can I use my "Best Show" total to my advantage?

Your "Best Show" total can be a great tool to show your success as a Pampered Chef consultant and to motivate yourself to continue growing your business. You can also use it to set goals for yourself and to track your progress over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies