• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Circle on Bottom of Bowl

In summary, the silicone circle on the bottom of the bowl serves multiple purposes, including providing stability and protecting countertops from scratches. It is also heat resistant up to 480°F, making it safe for use in various cooking methods. The bowl with the silicone circle can also be used in the freezer and is easy to clean with either a dishwasher or hand washing. However, the silicone circle is permanently attached to the bowl and cannot be removed.
babywings76
Gold Member
The skinny, clear silicone circle that's at the bottom of my large colander bowl keeps coming out. Is it supposed to be able to come out?

Mine comes out, too. As a matter of fact, I've lost one somewhere. Though that doesn't really answer the question of whether it's supposed to...

The salad spinner does that, too. It's only happened when I've washed it.
I don't mind that it comes off but if it came off easily enough to LOSE it, I'd be upset.

It isn't listed as a feature, so I doubt it's supposed to do that.

Related to Silicone Circle on Bottom of Bowl

What is the purpose of the silicone circle on the bottom of the bowl?

The silicone circle on the bottom of the bowl is designed to provide stability and prevent the bowl from slipping while you are mixing or stirring ingredients. It also helps to protect your countertops from scratches.

Is the silicone circle on the bottom of the bowl heat resistant?

Yes, the silicone circle on the bottom of the bowl is heat resistant up to 480°F. This makes it safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

Can the bowl with the silicone circle be used in the freezer?

Yes, the bowl with the silicone circle can be used in the freezer. It is freezer-safe and can withstand temperatures as low as -40°F.

How do I clean the bowl with the silicone circle?

The bowl with the silicone circle is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using sharp objects or abrasive cleaners on the silicone circle to prevent damage.

Can the silicone circle be removed from the bowl?

No, the silicone circle is permanently attached to the bowl and cannot be removed. This ensures that it stays securely in place while you are using the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RachelNguyen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies