• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Steel Colanders - Cross-Sell Idea

In summary, the Stainless Steel Colanders come in two different sizes - 3 quart and 5 quart, are dishwasher safe, can be used for hot foods, have non-slip feet, and come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship. However, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.
esavvymom
Staff member
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned or even noticed this or not, but tonight while I was packing for a show tomorrow, I placed the smallest colander into the smallest SS Bowl. It doesn't "nest", but it does fit very well for draining purposes! It sits just around the rim- giving an inch or so at the bottom of the bowl to drain liquids. I checked the other 2 sizes. The middle colander doesn't fit AS nicely, but would work. The Larger colander fits very well- just like the small one.

So that's a nice perk- IMHO. Sometimes you need to drain something for awhile- sitting in a bowl, or just choose to while you complete another step!

Sorry if I'm a little slow on the up-take and am just now noticing this, or if it was mentioned in the PIG. Haven't had time to do much new-product homework. :D

Cool! Now I think I WILL invest in these actually! I like being able to strain into a bowl vs. the sink sometimes- the sink at our new apt isn't as large as our former apt so I like to leave the sink free. That's an awesome benefit!

That's a new one on me. I never even thought to check. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I like that! Thanks for sharing....

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your discovery with us. It's always great to find new ways to use our products. I'm glad you found that the smallest colander fits nicely in the smallest SS bowl for draining purposes. That's definitely a convenient perk to have in the kitchen. I'll have to give it a try myself. Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the Stainless Steel Colanders?

The Stainless Steel Colanders come in two different sizes - 3 quart and 5 quart. Both sizes are perfect for draining and straining various types of food.

2. Are the Stainless Steel Colanders dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Colanders are dishwasher safe. They are made from high-quality stainless steel that is durable and can withstand multiple washings without rusting or tarnishing.

3. Can the Stainless Steel Colanders be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Colanders are heat resistant and can be used for draining hot foods like pasta, vegetables, or boiled eggs. However, it is recommended to use caution when handling hot foods and always use oven mitts or pot holders.

4. Do the Stainless Steel Colanders have non-slip feet?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Colanders are designed with non-slip feet to ensure stability and prevent them from sliding or tipping over while in use. This feature makes them perfect for use on any countertop or sink.

5. What is the warranty for the Stainless Steel Colanders?

The Stainless Steel Colanders come with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product at no cost. However, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC