• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Date That We Began Selling the Current Executive Cookware?

In summary, the current executive cookware is a high-quality, durable line of cookware designed for professional and home chefs. It was introduced by Pampered Chef in 2015 and stands out from other cookware due to its unique blend of materials and non-stick coating. It is oven-safe and dishwasher safe, with a limited lifetime warranty offered by Pampered Chef.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I'm trying to return my family size executive skillet...the silicone handles are coming off. I can't find my receipt, and I'm trying to narrow it down by when I got it. When did that line first come out?

Thanks for your help!

On the bottom is says T007
Maybe this pan was made in 2007??

if it was something YOU purchased through your own P3, you could search for everyone who purchased that item...and see if yours pops up. I just know it was before 2008, because that was when I joined. :)

It was in 2007... I joined in Dec 2006 and it was announced either that spring or fall. It replaced the Professional line.

I don't sell PC anymore, so I don't have P3 anymore.

Yikes, I plan on always keeping P3 even if I hang up my apron just so I can look stuff up for customers as needed.

It is my understanding that Home Office can look up the Lifetime warranty items anyway, so you shouldn't need your receipt. Knowing how you bought it might help - ie...were you the host of a show? or did you buy it individually/as a consultant?But I bet they will find it just by your name. Worth a shot!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your family size executive skillet. The current executive cookware line was first introduced in 2015. If you purchased your skillet around that time, it is likely from that line. However, if you are unable to locate your receipt, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They may be able to help you track down the date of purchase and potentially assist with a replacement for your skillet. Thank you for being a valued customer and for choosing Pampered Chef products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

What is the current executive cookware?

The current executive cookware is a line of high-quality, durable cookware designed for professional and home chefs alike. It features a non-stick surface, ergonomic handles, and is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

When did Pampered Chef begin selling the current executive cookware?

Pampered Chef began selling the current executive cookware in 2015.

What sets the current executive cookware apart from other cookware on the market?

The current executive cookware is made with a unique blend of materials, including aluminum and stainless steel, which allows for even heat distribution and prevents hot spots while cooking. It also has a durable non-stick coating that is free of harmful chemicals.

Is the current executive cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the current executive cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty for the current executive cookware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for the current executive cookware. This warranty covers defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KYCHEF