• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up for Newsletter: Is it Sept or Oct?

Joy,I just wanted to let you know that I have joined your mailing list and I love your newsletter! It's so helpful to have a recap of what's going on at the outlet.Thanks,Becky
heat123
Silver Member
If I signed up this week, will that qualify me for this months newsletter or next? Just wondering if I am gonna have to make my own up this month, since Sept is 6 days away! TIA!

I bet Joy will send you September's. I've received mine already (thanks for the reminder! ha ha) but I bet she'll send you yours.
ITS GREAT!!

I could never do what she does and look so professional! My customers love it and not a single person has told me to remove them! :)

You should get it today... I got a flood of requests this week and I was out of town this past weekend so I am getting caught up! Sorry for the delay!

my september newsletter went into my spam folder.. but I found it a few days ago :)

PampChefJoy said:
You should get it today... I got a flood of requests this week and I was out of town this past weekend so I am getting caught up! Sorry for the delay!

Thanks Joy, I will keep my eye out for it! You ROCK! I can't wait to see it!

How do I check my spam folder to see if it is there?

it depends upon the server. There are different ways with Earthlink vs Hotmail, vs Yahoo, etc. Who are you using??

OH- JOY- THANK YOU!!! The newsletter was AWESOME! I sent it out last night and within 2hrs of me sending it, I had a customer want to place an order off the outlet. I gave her directions how so we'll see. ANY orders are AWESOME!!

THANK YOU JOY!!

Thank You Joy! I Love my 1st NL!!! I can't wait to send it and get any feedback! :)

I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits too, but I don't know how to add my host names etc to personalize it. Can someone please help me with this? Also, when I forwarded it on, it didn't have the pictures pop up...is that normal?

Just wanted to thank Joy (again) for doing such an awesome job with the newsletter. I often get comments from people saying that they've tried the recipe and it was great - or that they enjoy getting it each month.

But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by today's events - I got the new September picks that Joy sent separate from the regular newsletter which is basically a recap of the outlet. I hesitated to send it because I tell people that I only send a "once a month" newsletter and I don't want to overwhelm them with emails.

After hemming and hawing - I finally figured "what the heck?" and sent it out this morning. I figure there are some things on there that I know people have been looking for (i.e. bread tube or DDB cover) but I would never remember who they are etc.

So this afternoon I get an email with online activity and I got two orders today! $40 in sales and I didn't have to do a thing except hit "forward message"!

Thanks Joy!

What does everyone have for the name that appears on the newsletter? I am just at the sign up sheet and it asks for name I would like to appear. I can have my con# also. DO you have just your name or something fun?

I have a name. my website is /thecookingconnection and so thats what I named it.

Could someone please email me their August newsletter from Tasty Tidbits?? I am looking into 2 different newsletters and want to compare the two. Thanks in advance! I am looking to sign up today or tomorrow as I need to still get a newsletter out for September!!!

Another KUDOS and THANK-YOU to Joy!

Just sent out my mid month Quick Bites (which I love!:love:) and within minutes, had this response from a past host:

WOW< I thougth Nov. was the simple addition month...soooooo set me up w/something late in Oct. if you can for a party at my house? Wed. are the night I need to avoid...thx kla

Now I have my 6th October Booking!:thumbup: 4 more to go!

So I finally did it I joined!!!! I just got the sept newsletter I LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks to Joy and all of you who have such great things to say about it.

That's great Becky--I'm sending out my mid-month one today....hopefully I'll get the same response!

Sharisse---I don't think Joy wants us to forward them, but I think if you contact her she'll send you a sample one.

Related to Signing Up for Newsletter: Is it Sept or Oct?

1. When will the newsletter sign-up period begin?

The sign-up period for the newsletter will begin in September.

2. Can I sign up for the newsletter in October?

Yes, the sign-up period will continue throughout the month of October.

3. Will I receive the newsletter immediately after signing up?

No, the first newsletter will be sent out in November.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to sign up for the newsletter?

No, anyone can sign up for the newsletter and receive updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

5. How often will the newsletter be sent out?

The newsletter will be sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • 1234blessed
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookwithdonna
  • ShelbyMichalek